Chapter 8

Jimin's P.O.V.

I moaned, clawing at his muscular back as he kissed me against the wall. His lips venturing below on my neck then up back again.

I panted, eagerly parting my lips for him to take, my legs hooked around his waist as his body pressed against mine hoisting me up even further, trying to reach some sort of better connection with me. As if being pressed wasn't close enough.

He groaned when I angled my hips to meet his, arching up slightly to have more impact.

"Stop squirming," he ordered with breathy poise. "Not that I don't like your eagerness..."

I huffed even if he got back to kissing me, but the manner in which he held me, rubbing his hands on my hips and waist, it was indicative of his similar state of lust.

I wondered how it had accelerated to this, the day had gone smoothly, we had given another interview to some famous magazine folks, which had been less embarrassing and more fun. But the things had started to change once we were asked to do a small scale photo shoot with some fashion crew from abroad.

It was no big deal to pose and to dress up, but then there was this one time when I bend down to pick up something and the shirt being all lose, bunched up around my waist.

Well having a peek at one's skin was not that big of a deal but I had forgotten that the bruise from Jungkook's strong grip two days before had yet to fade away. And I hadn't recalled it while getting ready for the day, so I had also taken no time in concealing it.

Well bad or good, I knew the staff and crew around were all too busy to see that slip, yet when I got back up hastily, I noticed a set of eyes watching me, specifically my waist which was now covered with my shirt.

Who else could it be if not Jungkook, I think he had taken up the job of eyeing me all day round seriously. It was creepy, knowing someone was looking at you all the time, but I think I didn't really hated the warmth it brought.

Since then, Jungkook had stuck extra close to me the entire day, always managing to have some form of contact with me.

If it hadn't been obvious before, his attachment to me, then it was made obvious by the end of the photo shoot. 

I was still embarrassed about it, the way everyone had glanced awkwardly when Jungkook declined the seat reserved for him during our break, he said, I repeat, "I want to sit by Jiminie's side."

Right.

No hyung, no other formality, just a sweet version of my name was all he had said. And as if not done with his own antics, during group photograph he refused to stray away from me, even going as far as to keep his arms around me when it was totally unnecessary.

I had thought he would be admonished by our manager or the hyungs but they simply let it slide thinking he was just being more affectionate and childish than usual. 

He even smiled broadly when one of the staff gave him the same flavor of drink as me and I suspected it wasn't some random pick. 

And it was rather incredulous how the staff specifically cooed at him when he jumped around me trying to make me laugh.

I knew his behavior was genuine, yet the question remained on how such a man could take a 180 degree turn so fast.

The current Jungkook, nibbling on my lips and digging his hand inside my slacks was not the same bunny from the morning, he actually had fangs now, all predatory.

I gasped, feeling his fingers wrap around my dick like he owned it, which I was starting to think he sincerely believed.

"You smell so nice today," he rambled absently, "did you shower in my scent?"