Chapter 4

Jimin's P.O.V

The concert went great as usual, everything perfect and sound. The army enjoyed it and we did the same.

I had long since forgotten my earlier embarrassment and was very involved with the cheering crowd instead.

We were all about to leave the stage when Jungkook took hold of my arm and brought me closer to him, startling me.

I looked at him questioningly when he pointedly followed my neckline with his eyes, not saying anything in return.

I frowned, touching my sweaty neck, wondering what he was on about. But he didn't elaborate, just left me like that in the middle of the stage, alone to wonder what it was all about.

For a minute I kept touching my neck, wondering if my shirt was torn or something. But nothing was wrong, then what was Jungkook's problem?

I sighed, and got back to waving at the crowd, dancing a few steps for them and sending them flying kisses.

Only when I reached backstage did I start to wonder again what Jungkook was telling me. And when I recalled, it was too late. Tae was already in front of me, tugging at my sleeves and pointing at my neck curiously. "Should I be asking what that is?"

"Bug bite," I told him easily, trying to play the innocent card. Although we both knew it was a love bite. The same one I knew was a residual of what Jungkook gave me last night.

"Of course, a bug bite that big, bluish and purplish."

"Tae, drop it."

"Did you use concealer to hide it?" he asked in a whisper, guiding me towards the restroom, away from all the staff members and our group. "Also, where the hell were you this morning. Not in your room of course."

I moaned in frustration, as soon as Tae forced me inside the restroom, it was luckily vacant. "I don't know Tae, I don't know." I heard my own voice echo.

"What happened?" he asked with worry, "Should we have a talk with Jungkook? I know he comes out strong at times, but he isn't that bad."

"Tae," I whined, "it isn't about that, it is just that I don't understand what is going on, okay? It is confusing."

"What is so confusing about that, he likes you, you like him, have a happy ending together."

"Tae, it isn't that simple, I don't even think he likes me like that."

Tae groaned, as if pained physically, "You two are so stupid! I mean it is obvious you two have a thing going on, then what is stopping you?"

"What is obvious?" I pressed.

"Haven't you seen him staring at you for like constantly even if you aren't speaking? He follows you around like a magnet and smiles when you smile. He is adamant in gaining your attention and does everything in his power to make you laugh."

"That is in front of cameras Tae."

Tae coughed, "Sure, then what about all that tension between you two, it is like you lose yourselves in one another only to snap out of it if we are involved."

I blushed, "I don't, we don't- argh, we aren't like that. It is just you seeing things."

"You smell nice," Tae suddenly pointed out, "bet you like his shirt too."

What was he on about.

"And then yesterday you met his family, had some laugh with him, gave him your desert, received his message... what else. Yeah, received his call for him, like some assistant. And he suddenly started calling you Jimin today, no Hyung. You think we didn't notice?"