Chapter 10

Jimin's P.O.V.

No new stylist greeted me the next morning and not even that old man. I was surprise to see my previous stylist back and she looked rather pleased with herself.

But the thing was, I suspected Jungkook had to do something with it, since before the noona and her assistant came up to me, they were discussing something with Jungkook in low voices.

I knew something had happened yesterday with the hyungs and that perverted man, since there was this new light in their eyes today whenever they looked at me, and I think that even Jungkook felt more easy going when we were together. The heavy curtain around us had dissipated in one night and I had no inkling as to how it had happened. I was definitely missing something.

When I got fed up of the eyes on us the entire time me and Jungkook were talking, I moved to stand and get away for some fresh air.

It was not like we were talking some couple shit, we were simply coming up with high notes and explaining to each other which note would be the most suitable with our album. But The hyungs, and especially Taehyung, they were keeping an eye on us the entire time.

In the afternoon, I found myself standing in the corridor of our studio building, a few officials up ahead with notepads in hand, discussing something among themselves.

So being the curious man I was, I walked towards them and greeted with a light wave of my hand, "May I know what the discussion is about? Is it our new album?"

This one noona with blond hair nodded, as the rest scattered about to do their own work. "This is about the photoshoot next week. But before that you all will get leave for a few days to relax. The stress is about to get more."

I nodded, "Have you seen manager nim noona?"

She shook her head, "I did not, but I did see Jungkook-shi, he was in the hall down the corridor, just on the left."

I hesitantly smiled with a nod, as the noona left to do her work. It was odd, how she told me about Junkook when I hadn't even asked her.

"Jimin-ah," I heard Yoongi hyung calling me, and turned to see that he was with Hobi hyung.

"Ah, yes hyung, where are you two going?"

I readily ignored the way the hyungs had their arms linked together. It was curious but not my place to inquire.

"We are just about to have lunch, want to join?" Hobi hyung asked me with a big grin, his voice energizing as ever.

I looked down at the screen of my phone, and surely it was 2:03, lunch time. But I often went with Jungkook these days, even if we didn't talk much or interact.

"I will call Jungkook," I told them and they came to stand with me as I opened my call log. 

"Woah that is a lot of calls," Hobi hyung was surprised as he checked the number of times I had called Jungkook. Well that brat was a person who wasn't as active on social media, so it made sense to just call him. Right?

I ignored the hyungs since I had already pressed the call button and the phone started to ring on the other end. Sooner than later Jungkook picked the call and I did not wait for him to say anything as I simply informed him that I was going to have some lunch with Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung. After that I ended the call and noticed how Yoongi hyung looked at me with puzzle.

"What?" I asked them, startled slightly by their inquisitive gaze.

"You just called to tell him you are with us? I thought you were going to invite him..."