Chapter Twenty: Restart

I looked away from Sonic and frowned softly, I wasnt going to admit how I felt. "Amy whats up with you?" Sonic asked moving closer to me. "Nothing." I growled moving away. Sonic grabbed my arm and pulled me into a deep kiss, I blushed and kissed back a bit. He pulled away and looked at me with soft eyes, "I love you." I went a deep red and looked down, all kinds if things were running through my mind. "S-Sonic, really?" I asked looking up at him and smiling.

"Of course, I'd. Do anything for you. I was so worried when you were just in the rain." He said pulling me into a hug. "I love you too Sonic." I purred hugging him back. "But make me a promise." He said pulling out of the hug. "Anything Sonic!" I said with sparkling eyes. "Never stop fighting." He said proudly as he handed me my rapier. "No, I won't and I can't." I said jerking myself away from him. Sonic looked at me with concern once more but finally just smiled. "Look Amy, I don't care if your a princess or not, girl or boy. You can fight and you know it. There's nobody to fight for the citizens now, you have to help." He said playing with my rapier.

"What about the Roselynn knights?" I asked looking at him, slightly persuaded. "Were nothing without a leader, and do you think I'm listening to Knucklehead? Hell no, he'll get us killed." Smirked Sonic. I laughed at the statement Sonic just made and as he flipped my rapier I grabbed it in the air. "Your right, I'm going to fight for the kingdom." I grinned spinning lightly. "I thought so now lets go, Aaron." He smirked dashing off. My face went a deep red as I ran to catch up. "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!?!?" I yelled running after him.

Sonic was going to fast so I decided to catch up with him later, what'd he expect? But anyway, I decided to just go and check on my dad. As I walked to the chambers where we were holding them I saw smoke coming from my father's cell, I got a bit worried and ran towards it as fast as I could. When I finally got there I saw my father outside on his black horse, his goons were gathered with him. "Hey get back here!" I yelled drawing my rapier.

He looked back and grinned at me, it was a stupid grin in my opinion! "Till another day, queen Amelia." He said whipping the reins on his horse, it trotted away quickly. His goons laughed at my confused face and quickly followed behind him, I stop there confused and lost. But just as I decided to run off and tell someone I heard footsteps running down the stairs, I looked that way and drew my rapier.

"Hold cha self princess!" Said Greta as she appeared from the staircase with Knuckles, Tails, and Sonic. "WHOA! What happened here!?" Asked Knuckles a bit frustrated. "The Dark Knight, I mean my father's goons blew up the wall and escaped with him!" I said stuttering lightly as I looked back at the broken wall. "Does this mean we have to fight him again!?" Yelled Tails looking at Greta.

"Nope, in fact we won't have to worry about him." Smiled Greta. "What do you mean?" Asked Sonic looking at Greta. I wanted to know myself, at this point I was already shocked to the max. "Well as long as Amy's queen he won't come back, because Amy can so what her mother never could." Said Greta rocking slightly. "What can I do?" I asked wondering what she meant. "You can kill him without hesitation, plus you have Excalibur. You'll give him a run for his money." Smirked Greta.

"That's true, your will power is too great for him!" Grinned Tails. I smiled softly and nodded looking up at Sonic, he walked over and kissed my cheek in front of the three of them. "What have I been missing?!?!?" Yelled Tails. "I knew you two would be a couple!!!" Giggled Greta. "Typical." Frowned Knuckles. "Tsk. Your just mad because your forever alone." Smirked Sonic as he nuzzled me cutely. I blushed surprised by the fact that he had shown so much love in front of them, it was a bit random to me.

"The two of you need a ship name!" Squealed Greta. "How about Sonamy?" Asked Tails smiling. "No, more like Amonic." Yelled Greta. "Atomic?" Asked Knuckles. "No Amonic!" Growled Greta. Knuckles rolled his eyes and started inspecting the walls, he was truly upset.