.4

5.30.19

Mayas pov

A phone ringing woke me up. I immediately thought it was mine from work but when I check it wasn't my phone. I lean over Jess and notice it's hers. I grab the phone and check who it is.

Andrew Calling 🤪🍆

Why his name got eggplant emoji?

Andrew
Babe, good morning.

Maya
Who the hell you calling babe? You messing with my girl?

Andrew
Your girl? Nah g, my girl. Where you come from?

Andrew
I could ask the same thing. To make this clear you better stop calling this number, nah foo you know what. You can have this hoe.

I end the phone call before I could hear his words again. Is she for real?

I slam the phone on the bed as I quickly change into my clothes. I start to put on my shoes and I get off bed.

"Babe? Where you going?" Jess groggy morning  voice said.

I turn around at her , grab a pillow and threw it at her. She grabbed it after it hit her face and placed it aside.

"What the fuck was that for ?! Are you fucking crazy?!" Her voice yelled around the room aloud.

"No. Are you fucking crazy? Who the fuck is Andrew? Whose ese puto que te andas cogiendo con?"

Not but one tear fell down my cheek. Unlike hers, her eyes were getting watery. Some escaping those dark brown eyes of hers.

"Babe no, I don't know who your talking a-about" She wiped her tears away.

A phone kept making vibrations of messages. Later on I notice it's not mines it's her.

"Ya ahí está ese pendejo. Ya contéstale. I don't want shit with you. Huh and my dumbass said that I love you."

I grab my keys and walkout her room.

"Keep my clothes for ese Andrew. He'll need them more than I do." I yelled before shutting the front door.

____

I walked around the backyard of the house were the pool is at. The sun set is in by now. The lights automatically turned on. The pool lights did so.

"You know what I'm done with girls. I don't want any girls anymore. I'm always the one who hurts them first. But i didn't do anything to Jess tho?" I let myself fall onto the pool with my back landing on the water.

My body sinked down for seconds as I then pushed myself upwards. I removed my hair out of my face as I then let myself float above on water.

"I need to forget about Jess. We ended. She's with her Andrew foo. I'm with my nobody." I ran my hand down my face quickly.

"Back to being the fuckgirl I used to be" I sigh.

My phone ringed with a notification of a message. I get out the pool and walk over to it.

A- You know, I dont know if I miss you. You fucked up. Not once , not twice , but more.

I shake my head. This now? I'm not sad or mad that she brought it up but i thought i could've received like a 'oh I miss you also' kind of thing.

M- I didn't text you to start an argument all over again. I'm not in the mood to argue with the one I still care about it.

I open ITUNES and click my W.3 playlist , playing it on shuffle.