10.3

2.18.20

Mayas pov

I carried her upstairs, after a very soothing makeout session in the water. Don't get me wrong , it could've been more but inside is better.

I carried her bridal style , since she had the towel wrapped around her. I get us to the room as I lay her down gently on the bed. I had my jeans on , and my bra since I didn't wear the towel.

I leaned over her , as my chain dangled down on her chin. My chain had her whole name 'Adriana' not just adri.

Her soft cute giggles escaped as I smirked watching her. I couldn't stop smiling on how attractive she was. Not just that , how pretty her personality is.

"Have I ever told you how grateful I am for you?" I whisper to her as our lips brushed against eachother with each word.

"Mhm yes you have" She said as she bit my bottom lip and pulled away as she giggled.

"And I'll always keep telling you it.." I lean down towards her neck as I placed a soft gentle peck.

"The way your smile forms against your lips" I kissed right under her ear lobe.

"The way your giggles escape your mouth" I bite her ear lobe gently. "The way your moans escape" I smirked as I kissed her right behind her ear.

"You're literally my goddess you know?" I went down the middle of her neck kissing her all around as she arched her back. She had her hand on the towel holding it , letting it go so now my body was the only thing keeping it in place.

I trail my kisses down from her neck towards her chest. I moved my body away from hers to make the towel slowly slip down. It now gave me more access to her chest.

Immediately I kissed on her bare skin , sucking and gently biting her. Hearing her breathing becoming harder and faster. Moving my body away from her not breaking the kiss, her towel was on the verge of falling & I completely dropped it on the floor.

I loved whenever I heard her breathing become faster and harder as her breath lets out what she feels. When she can't say it her breathing says it all

I pulled away from kissing her above on her chest as I noticed the deep 4 hickies I left across . Licking my lips as I looked down at her. "A beautiful mess" I wink at her as I went down and started sucking on her nipple.

My other hand messaging her other boob and pinching her nipple softly but then went up to her neck , gripping it around her.

I went over to her other boob sucking on it as I then sucked above from her nipple leaving her a hickey on her boob.

I leaned up as I looked down at her , my chain dangling on her lips. Since I had my arm around her neck , I brought my thumb to her lip as I pulled down on it. Then brought it around as I played with her above lip but she started sucking on my thumb as she started begging with what she did. She grabbed my other hand and brought it down and placed it above her private area. She controlled what my hand did as she made my hand rub her entrance.

I moved my hand away from her throat as I brought it down to her legs. With both hands I opened her legs ups . I came down to between her legs as I pulled her closer to me. I leaned in as I flick my tongue against her entrance feeling the wetness already.

"Already wet?"

I bring my arms around her legs , staying there as they also opened her legs up. I sucked on her entrance as her wetness slipped down.

"Stop t-teasing" She stuttered out through her heaving breathing.

As a tease, I wouldn't even start. "Just like an ocean, how I like it" I placed kisses all over her as I bite her inner thighs. Then leaving some hickies. Feeling her move around as she could resist it anymore, I gave her what she wanted.

*****

Mayas Pov

Turning to the right, I could hear the bed make a noise. Thinking Adri must've left bed or come back to bed. I lazily pat the bed then notice I felt her body.

"I thought you left bed" 
My groggy voice said as I snuggle up to her being the small spoon. I look up to her as my hand is placed on her tummy as my finger traces her belly button and doing imaginary shapes.

"I just came back from the kitchen" she softly said as she placed a soft kiss on my forehead. Raising an eyebrow in confusion. "Let's get up, it's going to get cold"

I smile at her as I lean in to give her a passionate soft kiss. Pulling slowly apart, our lips inches away. "I won with you. Your what I'll always keep choosing"

____________________________________
1.9.2021
HEYYYY LOVESSS !!!
HERES AN UPDATE. I'm sorry for taking forever. I - it's been almost a year since an update. Truly sorry. I have been busy years past since I made this series. I made these stories 2 years ago. I'm a sophomore now & by this pandemic I have online class In which give me too much stress and no time. I hope you guys like this. !!! I hopefully soon will release more chapters or maybe end it here? What do you guys think? I'd love to hear your opinions !!! Feel free to send me a msj through here or on my socials.
Sc- urbabygirladri
Insta- Adrii.oa
Take care loves -xoxo