.10

7.26.19

Sorry for any mis spellings , will fix any errors soon as possible :/

*Months later*

Mayas pov

I stare at the wall as I play around with her hair. I couldn't sleep at all. Some things came to head. Like when I first met her , first kissed her .. all the beautiful things. Then the bad ones when they kidnapped her, when I hurt her, when I cheated.

The feeling having her with me , next to me is unexplainable. It's like I don't need anyone else. With her it's just enough. She's been with me through the good and bad times. I'll forever repay her.

Tears started forming as I sighed.
"Oh god only if I had the words and actions to actually show how much you mean to me" I kiss her head gently.

I get out of bed gently trying to not wake her up.
I get over to my drawer and grab some joggers and a shirt. I change into them and head downstairs. I go to the kitchen and make some breakfast for Adri. Some pancakes, bacon, egg, and orange juice.

I place it down on the island and cover it. I place a sticky note with it saying ' Made you breakfast love, see you in a while <3' Another sticky note aside saying 'have fun with Sarah!'

I grab my keys and head outside to my car and drive away. It's not that early actually. It's 10:28 am, she's about to wake up and do her morning workout.

My Beyoncé- Lil Durk ft DeJ Loaf
Played out.

"Shawty my baby my everything she the truth"

Me and adri haven't really made things official again. It feels like we're official but not one of us both have said if we are or not. But it doesn't really bother me because lately we started to act like a couple... again. Well I hope we are , like I said.

"I'm thinkin bout changin my last name" I sang out.
Today's going to be special. Sarah's going to take Adri out. That gives me time to set up everything.

I park my car outside the store. As I walk in I'm greeted by the worker.

"Hi welcome!" He greeted with a smile. I nod and walk heading to the red roses.

Adri's Pov

I wake up to a cold empty bed sheets beside me. I extend my arm out to just squeeze the bed sheets..

Sighing , "Did she really leave?" Getting up as I slip on my slides and head downstairs. I walk towards the counter to see a plate and sticky notes.

As I read them I smile. "She's adorable"

I start to eat my food there as I get a call from Sarah.

"Bestfriend!" She squealed into the call.

God damn what made her so happy?

"Mmh? What happened?" I took another bite into my food.

"Okay skip your morning exercise because your guna spend your time with me! Now come to the front and open the door"

Within that she hanged up. I run to the front door opening it , seeing Sarah with a bag of clothes , shoes , beauty supplies , counting make up .

Wait who are the clothes for ? She doesn't use any of that. Not even near.

"Are you finish eating? Cuz I need you to go shower so I can do my job and we can get out of here" She pulled away from our hug as she pushed me upstairs.

****

Sarah's pov

Checking down at my phone for time , it's 5:48 . Perfect timing. Will be leaving soon.

Adri really doesn't know what she's guna get into.

As Adri finished paying for her clothes , I saw Victoria Secret across from the store. Grabbing her hand as I drag her across into the store.

"Perfect. I'll choose for you and don't start." I look at her as I walk in more to the lingerie store getting greeted.

"Here" I handed her my two options. Their sexy. And I mean I already did her suitcase. I'll just need to add this left. She won't be expecting what I put in there.

"These are" she took a pause. "Aren't these too exposing?"

"Your not going to wear these in front of me are you?" I laughed. "Girl I have a wholeass boyfriend"

She shook her head as we then got in line. I left the line to get her the fragrance packet of the perfume , body lotion , and body scrub.

I pay for all and give her, her bag. "Thank me later ma" I blew her kisses.

We walked out as we headed to the food court. We find a table booth in a corner and place both of all of our bags down.

"What do you wanna eat bestie?" I smiled.

"Chipotle ? Wings stop ? Panda Express?" She smirked.

"Say no more" I stand up all goofy as I get in line for our favorite food.

Standing in line , I take my phone out and open Snapchat up to send Adri a pic. I snap a picture and caption it 'Missing you already boo' and send.

I turn back to see her laughing at me.

Ouch she's supposed to say the same.

"Excuse me what would you like today?" This girl- oh my shes cute.

Stuttering to find my words. "Hi um can I have two plates.." I then continue with my order. Flowing down the line I finish and the worker stops me.

"You should text me" she smirks, licking her lips as she looks me up and down.

Hold on she's hot as hell.

I walk back to the booth and start to eat with adri.

****

Adri's pov

Getting out the truck gently. I was holding Sarah's hand but now it's someone's else. "Um Sarah?"

"It's maya , adri" Mayas voice spoke , I could feel her smiling as she said that.

"Why am I wearing a bandana around my eyes?" I question as I walk up the steps.

"For this...."

She unwraps the bandanna to reveal the most amazing thing ever.

"You- Maya - this is beautiful." My eyes got watery.

The house is filled up of rose pedals all over , roams of roses in certain tables and in between pictures of us. I walk over and pick one up , for some reason I turn it around.

8-18-19 The day I asked you out to be my girlfriend. The first official time. Could never forget having my first kiss with you.

Walking to another, of her holding my hand as I show off my promise ring.

3-18-19 The day I made it clear to you that I sincerely wanted to be with you for the rest of time.

I get turned around as she holds both of my hands.

"But can you say yes to this old question ?"

____________________________________

10-18-19

Today's my bday ! Ugh I'm finally 14 and I'm a freshman. But damn here's an update !! Sorry luvs ! And yes I appreciate you guys for actually texting me on social media about the books and getting to know you guys ! Much luv !