7.2

7.1.19

Mayas pov

I leaned in and kissed her soft plump lips. Yes I know I shouldn't have but oh god how I missed her lips.

Thoughts ran through my mind of her going to slap me , push me away, yell but in her response she kissed back. I thought it was going to be a quick kiss but it kept on going. Turning into more than kisses.

Her hands running up and down the back of my neck. My hands gripping her waist pulling her towards me. Once I won the dominance I trailed my kisses down to her neck. Sucking and biting on her neck. As much as I wanted to claim her mine this instant I knew I couldn't. Once I started to hear her moans flowing out into my ear I started to go less on her neck.

I couldn't leave her a hickey or a bite. She would get mad or her Tyler guy would see.

I trail myself back up to her kisses as I gave her one last kiss. I pulled away softly as I bite her bottom lip gently. "That's how I make you feel?" I smirk as I let her go.

I try to calm myself and not go into the other mood. I don't want to have her body now. I want to have her company and conversations here with me. Home having her body is any other day but not today.

"Y-Yeah , like that" She softly said. I let go of her waist as I leave space between us.

Looking down at her, "we can't do this you know? As much as I want to take you here we can't Adri" I kiss her forehead. "You have someone, someone you love and about to have a daughter with. A family. Be with him not home. Be happy with him." I rubbed her cheek.

"Maya..what if I want both? Him.. and you" She looked me straight in the eyes.

"Babygirl , you know I'm always yours but I'm never going to be your second choice." I softly caressed her right cheek. That's when she jumped slightly.

"Are you Okay?" I raise a brow as I start to examine her face and it nothing she doesn't have a bruise or nothing.

"Y-Yeah, i just bumped into the wall last night" She shook her head. "Your not fooling me , you'll need to tell me the truth soon enough you know that.. right ?" I lead us to the bed as we sit down.

"I know but right now let me enjoy my time with you." She laid in bed patting the space next to her. I lean over and lay down. Instead of her cuddling into me it's me cuddling into her. I usually do this when I'm really tired or when I just want to feel her in my arms.

I lay my head on top of her belly softly as I wrap my arm around her waist. I pull a blanket over us. "Will just take a nap and I'll leave okay?" She yawned as she brought her hand to my hair.

"Mhm whatever you day Hermosa"

I close my eyes as I drift off to sleep.

Adri's pov

*ring*
*ring*

I yawn as I take my phone out my pocket checking who it is.

Fiancé 🥰

Shit. I look at the time , oh shit it's 2:14 am.

A - Um yes babe?

T- where are y-you? It's fucking late.

He's drunk. No. I don't want to go home now.

A- I'm on my way babe

Within that I hang up. I felt my eyes getting watery. I let them as tears roll down.