10.2

10.27.19

Sorry for any misspelling !

Mayas pov

"I know we've been through so much together. We've had our times were we both gave up. Were I've ruined this relationship and friendship of ours." I look down at our hands together.

"We're at times you given upon on me. At moments were I thought I've lost you for good." I gently rub her hand.

"We're eachother's destiny's. Your my destiny Adriana. And you will always be."  I sigh as I take a big breath in.

"Adriana , will you do me the honor to accept this ring I give to you before the second to most important ring" I look up into your eyes but then away.

"I know it sounds silly but" I take out a little box and open it up to reveal a gold plated ring. "With this i promise you Adriana , and I put this on my grandpas name on this special moment , that you are all that I'm living for now. I just want you to-"

Her lips smashing into mine passionately as she smiled. "Yes, yes yes"

I pick her up twirling her around.

"Also I have a surprise, we're leaving right now , I'm taking you out and don't worry Sarah made you a whole suitcase , we just need to get to the plane"

"You shouldn't , we could've just stayed here and had a own dinner" She blushed softly.

"Hermosa it's all part of my mission" I kiss her cheek gently as I hold her hand walking us outside to the trucks.

********

I grab her suitcase and my hand luggage as we get of the plane. It was a 15 hour plane ride. As she stretched out for a second I placed the luggage in the truck.

I walk over to her side and open her door for her to get in. I then proceed to my side. I start the truck as I then drive off.

"Where are you taking us now bebe?" She looked out the window to the amazing views of the sunset. "You flew us all the way over to Río de Janeiro in Brasil. Im loving the company with you and the amazing views. And not to say in an expense private jet"

"Adri, babe , it's all good , don't worry . This is the last part of my mission"

We took a good 15 minute drive as we then arrive to a private house which was open to the beach. The sunset had set in by now so the stars were shinning. "We're here" I park the truck aside as I look at her and smile. Getting off and grabbing our luggage and head to the door . I grab a key out my pocket and open the door wide. Letting her pass in first and me behind.

I flicked the light switch on as it amazed us an spacious house . Very big as well. Wonderful decorations and furniture.

I grab adri by the waist from behind and place my head on her shoulder. "We're have a vacation... we need a break from reality.. so just you and me.." I kiss her cheek as I lean down and head to her neck. Giving her soft multiple kisses.

"I hope you like it , this is the last part of the mission." I pull away and smile.

Her face filled of blush in her cheeks with a geeked smile.

"Thank you" She squealed out like a child as she hugged me tightly. "This Is amazing bebe, gracias , te lo agradezco," she pecked my lips as she headed up stairs to find rooms.

I then pick up the suitcase and grab hers as I then take them upstairs. Finding my way around and found the room she was in.

A big room, very spacious, color was a soft violet , with very beautiful antiques. Adri laid in bed as she looked at the ceiling.

How can I not love her?

She sat up as she looked at me with an enormous smile. "Let's go to the beech" she said as she bit her lip.

Knowing where this will be headed too... I wanted her to tell me what she wanted.

"I don't recall if Sarah put in a bathing suit for you ma" I lie to her to see what she will do.

"Skinny dip" she took off her shoes as she went to her suitcase , looking for sandals . She immediately found them and ran downstairs heading outside.

I laugh as I shook my head and taking off my shoes and grab sandals from my bag. I walked over to a open drawer and grabbed three towels for us.

Then walking out the room heading downstairs, clearly leaving the house lights on and turning on the porch's lights. I close the door behind and headed over to the beach.

In such few steps. I felt the grainy sand through my feet. As I looked ahead I saw Adri undressing herself as she was just in her Bra and panties.

"Hurry up silly!" She looked back as she then undid her bra and slid down her panties as she walked into the water.

A body of a goddess.

Who wouldn't want that. Her body is a bonus but the way this girl treats you. Her personality is overall the best out of all.

I place one of the towels down first as I extend it and place the other two so they won't get dirty. I slid off my sandals as I unzipped my jeans. I first take off my shirt and then my jeans. As I stayed in my bra and boxers.

I was comfortable being around her. Really don't mind if my girl sees my body. It's something natural.

I then take my bra and boxers off as I head into the water.

The water being cold but at the same time easy. It wasn't too cold that you couldn't be in it. It didn't have any rough currents so it was soft and just moving along if we moved.

I get to her as I wrapped my hands around her waist as both of my hands glided around her body. One heading up and the other down. I kiss her neck as I lead up to her ear biting softly her lobe as I giggle softly. "The nights pretty huh?"

"It's a very pretty night for us to be here"

She turned around as she wrapped her arms around my neck and I kept mine on her waist.

Leaning in for a kiss.

____________________________________

HELLO IM BACK! I'm sorry I've been busy for so long. Hs isn't easy it got me busy! Aye guess what I gave y'all an update tho !! THERE WILL BE A PART THREE FOR THIS! Yes it involves sexual scenes.

Love you guys and thank you for the wait !

Love , adri xoxo <3