.6

6.16.19

Weeks later.

Maya's pov

A- Suite 118 Floor 8.
A- Just go to the receptionist and say your here with me.

I look at the messages as I get off my the car. I follow her instructions. Once I get to the lobby the receptionist tells me which room and I head into it. I greet the doctor and sit beside Adri on a stool.

She had some kind of cold jelly on her belly that she kept on laughing.

"Ma'am do you want to know what gender your baby is?" The doctor asked as she looked at the computer.

"Yes please,"

I face her and notice her getting shy.

I hold her hand. "It's okay Adri, nomas te va dicer que va ser" {she's only going to tell you the gender}

Once she gets the results she turns and looks at us.

"Ma'am your going to have a girl" She smiles at us. "Congratulations" She says as she gets ready to clean the gel off her belly.

———

"What if I name her Angie, or Celeste , or.. Maya?" She laughed at the last part as she took a fry and bit it.

"I like Arlette or Angelica" I stated as I take a bite from my burger. I agreed to come but I didn't agree to get comfy with her... it's too quick.

"Angelica ? Like my mom?"

"Yes like your mom. If i were you having a child I would name it after my mom." I put my burger down on my plate. "But that's me" I shrug.

She then stayed quiet as she ate her food.

A call interrupted our quietness.

She stood up and took the call outside. I finish my food as I then move it aside and look out the window at her.

She seems happy with who she's talking to. I really don't see why she needs me. But okay, I'm always going be here because I know I'm always going to have feelings for her.

"Sorry about that" She sat back down and continued to eat. "I got a call from Tyler , my fiancé"

"Oh , that's his name?" I nod. "Cool."

Once she finished I ask for the check. This young pretty girl brings me it.

"Here" she said with such a soft sweet smile.

"Thank you" I smirk softly.

I felt eyes on me as I gave her the money. When she left I look down as I play around with my fingers.

"Are you serious ? Can you at least not do it in front of me?"

I look up at her. "Huh? What are you talking about?"

The girl comes back with the receipt. I thank her again. I look at adri who's mad. She stood up and walked outside. "I'll be right behind you" I say.

I then head over to the front and talk to the girl. She's pretty. Around 5'5 , good size , dyed redish hair, and she has such a beautiful smile. She gives me her number and I then leave. Once I go outside I see adri in her car.

I walk over to her and knock on her door. "Well see you around I guess" I wave a goodbye as I start to walk away.

"Don't say your going to be with that girl?" She yelled stopping me in my tracks.

I turn around and go back to her leaning down her window frame.  "I just wanted to see if you were jealous still with me.. turns out you are" I wink at her as I then head to my car.

Adri's pov

"Okay mi amor , I'll see you tonight , love you ." I hang up as I lay in bed. Today was too much. It's now 7:45 pm. The sun will be setting in anytime now. So I can't really do anything but wait for Tyler to get home to give him his dinner.

I already ate like an hour or two here at home after cleaning the place. I wanted to wait for him but I was hungry so I started instead.

I lay in my bed as I watch some ShadowHunters. As I started to think. "What if maya was right? If he did truly love me he would want me for how I am"
I sigh as dalton comes up in bed and lays beside me.

"You know papash, maya asked for you, not today but the other day. She misses you , and I suppose you miss her too" He rubbed his head against my leg as he winced. "Maybe you'll see her again, I really don't know when but one day soon"

___

"Adriana!" The front door slammed. I wake up as I look over at the time. 3:27 am. I look over to see that Tyler isn't in bed. I cover myself up grabbing my phone as I go downstairs. "Adriana!" Tyler yelled.

Is he? Oh god. I walk down to see him drunk as he couldn't maintain his balance. "I b-been yelling your god damn name!" He walked towards me.

"Tyler your drunk!" I walked back as he walked forward to me. I then bump into the wall. "Baby just kiss me" He roughly kissed sloppy. His hands pinned me against the wall. His kisses were just horrible.

"Ouch your hurting me!" I pushed him off of me as he fell backwards. I stand there not knowing what to do. He stood up as his eyes changed a shade dark. He's angry. He stands up as he's in my face again. Within a blink I felt a slap. My cheek started to heat up. My eyes watery.

"Your such a bitch!" He screamed as he tripped through his steps towards upstairs. I fall down on the ground as I sob. I open my phone up to see myself. My cheek is really red and warm. Made me feel worst as I looked at myself making me cry more. I go to the contact of Maya. Wanting to call her so bad. Wanting to leave this house. I don't want to see Tyler right now. I want to see maya.

I lock my phone as I then close my eyes. I sat their on the cold bare floor as I cry. Wanting to be in mayas arms right now feeling her hug me. I then slowly start to drift off to sleep.

____________________________________

Here's a chapter luvs! I CHANGED THE BOOKS NAME!! queenvelverosa14 commented on one of the chapters from Babygirl and she was so right. I luv this name of this story now. It's : Hermosa. Thanks for the idea!

Also keep reading, liking, and commenting !