Chapter 6

The events that happened last night played over in my mind. I had let a total stranger open mouth kiss me in complete public. I ran downstairs only to come face to face with Ms. Yin, her 6'0 stature slightly toward over my '5'5 height. She grabbed my elbow and dragged me to one of the tables and sat me down across from her. She had a look of complete worry written across her face.

"I know where you was, you with that bad man last night, I saw" she told me in her broken English. "He no good for you, you to young and smart. He will only lead you to trouble."

    I understood her concern and instantly regretted kissing him. "You better hurry before you late for school," she said handing me my lunch she'd always prepare as if I were in grade school attending my first day of kindergarten. I'd soon realized that Ms. Yin possessed many characteristics that my mother once had and I was grateful for being gifted with such a kind person.
    I knew I would be late for class that day as I ran to one of my lecture classes. As I walked in the, heads turned my way and I swear I could her a pin being dropped." Excuse Ms. Patterson, I'm so glad you decide to grace us with your presence, please find a seat." Mr Lansley told me. As I walked down the aisle I was unable to find a place to sit as they were all filled by unfriendly faces. I became hopeless until I saw a bright smile that greeted me on the back row. He offered  me a seat and began to introduced himself. He told me his name was Malcolm and he was new to California as well. We later met up at an art gallery that had a special event for the students. As we were talking I began to notice the familiar black car that parked across the street. One of the men who abducted me was leaning against his car talking to someone on the phone. He started to approach us and I began to panic.

  My steps began to speed up and Malcolm quickly follow. Thinking we had gotten away I was surprised when out of nowhere the man's large figure cast a shadow over the both Malcolm and I. "Sir can we help you," Malcolm said attempting to add base to his voice. The man glared at him and turned his attention toward me,"the boss wants to see you now and if you value this boy's life you will calmly get into the car." I knew I couldn't leave him here alone but something told me that I needed to get in that car with him. I decided not to listen to my better judgment and proceed to follow the man into the car. The ride was dead silent as I stared outside of the tented window in fear. My mind raced at all the possible scenarios that could take place. Ms. Yin told me not to fall in his trap, to not get caught in his web, but I didn't listen.

   When the car stopped caught a glimpse of an enormous mansion with a gigantic fountain in middle of the yard. The large man yanked me by my elbow as he strode toward the entrance.
  After a few knocks, the door swung open to reveal Akiro wearing nothing but a robe around his body and a pair of boxers

"Mia, Mia, Mia when will you learn that you belong to me" my heart instantly dropped into my stomach and my blood ran cold.