Chapter 19

Shoutout to BabySakura16 for all of the umm...unique comments😂
____________________________________

As I laid my head against the cold window i could barely breath when the car pull up in front of the house. I knew for certain I was in for it but at the same time I was also glad that I was able to make him feel the way that he did. He had no right to show his face unannounced and putting Yunji in such a terrible situation. He was the only person that I felt sorry for, I watched as his hands tightly gripped the stirring wheel as his face held a platonic expression.

"Yunji.." I whispered.

"We're here" he interrupted. He slightly turns his gaze toward me a let's out a long sigh.

"Listen Mia, I know I'm the last person who should be saying this to anyone, but I think it needs to be said. What you did today was completely irresponsible and crazy. To go home with a complete stranger, and not just any stranger at that, that man who you were with at that art gala was Akiro's sworn rival. For him to see you with his worst enemy is something that he would find completely unforgivable."

All I could do was just sit there and let all of this soak in with tear swelling in my eyes.

"I won't be unable to protect you from anything that happens while you are with him so suggest you comply with whatever he says."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. How could Yunji just let this happen. I knew some of this was partially my fault but for him to leave at the mercy of this Psychopath.

I was left in the car as Yunji entered the house. I slowly dragged my feet toward the steps as I tried to figure out some sort of plan. The door was slightly open and I tried to slip through unnoticed. The entire house was pitch black with only a few lamp illuminating the dining hall. I decided that It would be best hide in the comfort of my own room for as long as possible and figure out what to do next.

I slowly crept up the stairs and turned towards my room. The door was slightly cracked but I honestly thought nothing of it. I push the door open and to my utmost horror my eyes landed on Akiro's shirtless form sitting on the edge of my bed. His was back was facing me as he silently stared out the window his chest rising and falling at his heavy breathing.

With all the strength I had in me I desperately tried to suppress my breathing as I back away slowly towards the door.
"Shut the door and remove all of your clothes.

No. no. no this cant be happening. I don't want this. I can't, I can't do this.

"No." I say, my feet firmly rooted in the ground. I won't let him do this to me not again.

"No?" He says with with an angered look across his face. "don't make this any harder than it has to be. Either do it yourself or I will do it for you.

Without thinking i maneuvered myself from in front of him and made a made dash toward the bed where I quickly slid underneath it. Keeping my body as far away from the edge as possible.

He only laughs as he paces toward the end of the bed and begins to lift it above me.

"Why are acting like this Mia? Don't worry I'll fuck all the childness out of you if I have to."
With those words I quickly began to crawl towards the top of the bed in an effort to get as far away from him as possible. But as quickly as I moved his hand firmly grasped my ankle and began to pull me to where the bed was lifted.

He sets the bed down with a loud thud and his his hands struggle against my body in an effort to remove my dress. His body is completely covering mine as I struggle on the floor.

"You thought you could get away with this huh." He slowly begins to grind himself onto my exposed thigh as a large mass strained against his jeans.

"First my brother now my sworn enemy!"
He then lifts the both of us from the floor and tosses me onto the bed. At this point I am unable to move as he hovers over me. My legs are between his as begins to unzip his jeans and his hands make slow stroke on the inside of my thigh.

" I killed that woman you know, I had to after seeing the pain she caused you. She meant nothing to me. Absolutely nothing" he explained as he lifted the hem of my dress slowly pulling at my panties. My breath was staggered but I managed to speak.

"That woman was not the one who hurt me you monster, you are!"
As I looked up I saw a sly smirk creep upon his as he leaned towards my ear.

"So you do care? All the times I tried to get your attention. Trying to get you to notice me instead of my idiot little brother, you had feelings for me this whole time."

I looked at this man as if he had grown two heads. As if I had a choice in any of the things that have happened in my life for the past few weeks. He kidnapped and abducted me from my home and brutally murdered the people that I cared about.
Anger and resentment began to rise in me.

"I will NEVER, as long as have breath in body, have and feelings except pure disgust and pity towards you. And if you think that THIS means anything than you are more of a fool than you already are."

Without even wasting a second, He quickly grasped my throat so tightly I am unable to see. He roughly spreads my legs and pushes himself as far as he possibly can inside of me. I was not prepared for this as I let out an earsplitting scream. He only laughs and continues his assault.

"It will get better I promise."
He began to move more slowly allowing me to adjust to this uncomfortable feeling. He began to leave soft kisses along the side of my neck as he breaths heavily into my hair. He begins to lift up one of my legs over his shoulder allow himself to get an even deeper angle into me.
Without thinking, I let out an involuntary moan as his strokes become more intense. He laughs at my response and leans towards me.
"That's it, good girl." He coos he begins to move faster knowing that he is close. He doesn't stop though, instead he quickly pulls out and lifts himself up.

"Turn around." He says as his hand runs between my legs. I am stirred by this action alone and I quickly comply with his request.
He surges back into me and starts off at a slow pace aftr awhile he strokes begin to pick up and at this point we are both making inaudible moans as the bed shakes beneath us.

"Who do you love?" He shouts as his hands begin to pull at my hair. I am unable to respond to his question as I'm a being submerged in another world.

"ANSWER ME!" He shouts as he pulls my hair even harder.

"Y..you, you, I only love you." I stammered as he pushes in as far as possible and let's out a loud moan. His release soon triggers mine and I slowly collapse to my side. As I regain my conciousness, I soon begin to realize what I had just done.
He is pressed against me. Hips grinding against my own as his hand is rubbing small circles in between my legs. Whispering sweet nothings in my ears.

"I knew it would be great Mia, we just had to take our time that's all. I promise as soon as Mateo and my brother are out of the way then we will truly be happy."
____________________________________

Ya'll I know I been gone for a while an I
hate to be one of those writers that just leaves a story hanging so I hope that this makes up for it.

Until next time❤