Chapter 7

The next thing I knew I was being  dragged across the marble floors and placed in front of a large glass table with food sprawled across it. "Sit" he told me in a cold tone as he walked across and sat on the other end of it. I scoffed at his request but quickly found my seat when he rushed me and sat chair beside mine. "I don't like being disrespected Mia and that little stunt you pull with that boy doesn't help your situation," he told me.

     His face was now inches away from mine as his hands held a firm grip on both of my thighs. My anger began to rise at his comment and I found myself standing and pointing a finger in his face.

  " You listen to me and you listen good, I. DON'T. KNOW YOU! And if think for a second that you can sit here and tell me what to do then your absolutely wrong and the next time you or one of your men try to kidnap me I will call the cops. Now if you'll excuse me I think I left my date at the art gallery." As I began to turn around I replied. "I wouldn't even give you the time of day."

  Before I knew it I was spun around and slammed against the glass table surprised that it hadn't  broken into a million pieces. His body was in between my legs as he leaned down and whispered in my ear. " that's not what you were saying yesterday when my tongue was halfway down your throat". I instantly began to flare my arms and deliver heavy punches to his back as he dragged me upstairs into one of the bedrooms. I was caught by total surprise when I was flung across the room and thrown on a huge king-sized bed. I began to panic and made a mad dash toward the nearest door. I was able to see his figure in front of me as I narrowly escaped his attack. Banging repeatly on the door, I feared for my life when his punches soon caused the door to slightly crack from the blow.

   After a few moments of complete silence I hear his retreating footsteps as he slams the door leaving. I noticed that the room I was in was actually a closet. As I walk through the room I began to notice how all of the clothes were made for women and were my exact size. The style of shoes and the specific earrings I wore were all their. As I look further I found a black dresser filled with undergarments and my exact measurements of bras. There were also a few pairs of lingerie and other items that I rather not mention. I was completely shocked at what I had found and knew that I had to have been watched since I arrived here. I began to blame myself at not suspecting something, everytime I came home, my things seem to have been placed in different areas of the room than before but I didn't suspect anything of it.

     I wanted to explore more of the room as I quietly left my place in the closet. I made my way toward the bathroom that was painted a light shade of purple, my favorite color. The bathroom contain all the hair products that I used and ever comb I had ever owned, the sink countertop even had the off-brand toothpaste that I had been using since I was a kid. I slowly back out of the room, more creeped out than before. What could I have done to make this guy admire me in such a way. I began to run down the hall as fast as I could.

    This house felt like a maze as I tried to find my way out. I was suddenly stopped by a strong force that pulled me back into a hard surface. "Going somewhere?" Said the voice and as I looked up I saw that the voice belonged to him.