Chapter 12

Akiro's POV

I grabbed her unconscious body and carefully made my way up the stairs. I was extremely terrified when I was alerted that she had left the house and ran away.
I knew that if I were to retrieve her it would not be pretty for her, so i sent her so called "friend" to bring her back to the house. I distinctly recall telling her to not harm a single hair on my precious Mia's head, but of course that stupid bitch didn't listen.
She decides to comes home with a stupid smirk on her face dragging my angel behind her and leaves her on the floor as she texts on her phone. Mia was covered from head to toe in cuts and bruise with an empty syringe sticking out of thigh.

"What did you do" I whispered in the calmest voice I could muster. My body was shaking in rage.

"Don't worry she-" before she could say a word I had already spun around and delivered a heavy punch to her face. She began to scream when I repeated began to bang her head against the wall.

"P..please, please." She spoke as the blood from her mouth splattered all over the carpet.

I just looked down at her with pure disgust and and immense hatred at what she did to my Mia. Before she could bring her head up I lift her by her neck and began to twist it until I heard a snap. Letting go of her lifeless body as it dropped to the floor, one of my men came rushing downstairs to check on the noise.

"What happened?" he asked as he came up from behind me assessing the scene. I knew those to were in some sort of "relationship", but I couldn't care less about it. The only person that I cared about was unconscious and in pain because of this dead corpse laying beside my foot.

"Dispose of the body immediately and get someone to clean the floors, I don't need this bitch leaving anything that belongs to her in my house."

"Y..yes sir" he mutter as he dragged the body behind him.

Turning my attention back to Mia I grabbed her limp body and carried her toward her room. I gently made my way toward the bathroom and wet a damp washcloth to clean her. Returning to her bed I made quick work of disinfecting the wounds as gently as to not wake her up. I carefully pulled out the needle from her leg and placed a bandage over the cut.
My hands began to graze over her skin as I cleaned the marks on her leg. They were so smooth despite all of the cuts and stratches that she had. Her face was so so peaceful and serene as she laid on the bed, her lips were so soft as I began to rub my fingers against them and felt her warm breath on my hand. She was beautiful in every way. I would keep her all to myself.

I decided to stay in the room with her so that I would be there when she would awaken, but my plans were cut short when I receive a message from the mob that I was needed there immediately.

Before I left the room I looked upon her with a longing gaze before closing the door shut.