Chapter 10

After about fifteen minutes of driving, we finally arrived at Akiro's house. The car stops abruptly while Diana and I quickly proceed to jump out of the vehicle. Before I can step out of the car door, Akiro grabs my  arm and tell the driver something I didn't understand. In an instant the man is dragging Diana up to the front door and yanks her up the stairs.
    I am terrified as to what will happen to my friend. I knew I shouldn't have brought her into this, thinking she could protect me from this psycho, I was sorely mistaken.
  I was pulled from my thoughts when I hear Akiro saying something that I still didn't quite understand, his hands proceed to go down my arm and makes its way toward my stomach. I'm gasping for air when he begin to place light kisses along my neck and squeezes the side of my leg. He quickly pulls away and retreats to the other end of the seat as if nothing even happened.

"We need to set up a few rules if you want your little friend to stay here," he says to me as if I were some child. Akiro goes on to tell me how I must never leave the house without his permission and to never talk to anyone except for Diana and his men. I knew it would most likely be in my best interest to abide by his rule if I wanted to stay on his good side so I nod my head in agreement.
  As we enter the house Akiro leaves me to myself saying he had business to take care of and heads toward one of the halls. I head upstairs only to hear loud noises coming from one of the rooms down the hall. As I got closer, the loud banging noise turned into coherent moans and grunts. I am shocked when I open the door to see Diana on top of Akiro's bodyguard. When I let out a loud gasp she responds with a deafening scream. She quickly tries to get off of him, but is instead pulled right back. She gives me a look of defeat as I quietly close the door leaving the room. I am in total embarrassment that I quickly back away from the door. To be quite frank, I'm not really surprised by this. Diana has always been the promiscuous one between the two of us, but why would she sleep with someone she just meet? She was suppose to be here for me, not lay around with a random guy and forget about the main reason we're here. I instantly regret thinking those thoughts. How could I be so selfish, just because you don't have a life doesn't mean others have to suffer. I was only doing this to protect Ms. Yin.

Walking down the hallway I make my way to my "room". I remembered where it was from the last incident I had at this house. I decided that I would take a shower seeing as its been awhile since my last one. The bathroom was huge and much more spacious than last time, but I remembered that had only glanced at it and its contents.
  I hopped in the shower instantly relaxed as the warm water droplets massaged my body. Stepping out of the shower I noticed that I had forgotten my clothes. I took quick work of drying myself and my way to the bedroom.

  I am surprised to see that there were a pair of red shorts and a t-shirt . I quickly get dressed when suddenly my door swung open to reveal Akiro. His hair is spread across his face and shirt is covered in blood. I stand there, scared for my life as he gives me a cold stare and makes his way toward the bathroom. The shower starts to run and I make way to the bed and curl up into the farthest corner of the sheets.

  After about twenty minutes I am awaken from my slumber when a strong hand pulls me by my ankle toward the edge of the bed. I am lifted up onto his lap as his hand travels up my shirt and squeezes my breast. I become still when he begins to take off my shorts but I timidly move his hand only for him to let out a groan of disapproval. As he looses his grasp I quickly hop out of his lap and stumble to the ground. His eyes are filled with anger as he slowly stalks toward me.

"Wait, I...I..just wanted to ask you something." I whispered in a meek tone

"What!" His voice is laced with annoyance and anger.

I quickly stand on my feet with my head facing the floor.

"I..I..just want to know if I could call my landlord, Ms. Yin." I told him, trying to gain some sympathy. His expression softens for a moment but quickly returns to his cold stare. He slowly walks back to the bed and sits on the edge. My hands begins to shake as he motions for me to come toward him.

"I will let you speak with her, but first you must do something for me." He says with a look of interest.

"Like what," I cried as a small tear fell down the side of my face. His hands played with the hem of my shorts as he laced his figures over the fabric.

"Strip."

My mind becomes blank at his request.