Part Two

Also forgot to mention that Zoey's biological dad wasn't Destiny's dad. It was her stepdad. Destiny started fooling around with the wrong people in seventh grade and began to go down the wrong path. Zoey was now in Kindergarten, kids were bullying her, telling her that she stunk and that she needed to take a bath. She was getting talked about on her bus, she told her mother and her mother had to talk to the principal, the principal didn't do anything. This process continued to happen many times, but it didn't stop, the hate and mean words were just being thrown on Zoey left and right. A few years past and Zoey was now in second grade. Her sister was in 9th grade, her sister was messing with guys, doing inappropriate things, cussing out teachers, getting into fights, etc. She was eventually sent to a juvenile place. She stayed for a couple weeks, then got out she was put on probation, and had to wear an ankle bracelet. She hated her step dad, (Zoey's dad) there was always some disagreement between those two. It may have been because it wasn't her biological father but he cared and he tried. Destiny never met her dad, we never knew who he was, my mom tried DNA texts from guys that were before my dad, to try to find the dad. They all would come back negative. She never met her father, so she had an off and on hatred relationship with her step dad. She was skipping class during school and we got a letter that we had to go to court because of it. Destiny was once again sent back to a juvenile detention place, couple weeks went by, she got out, back on probation with that ankle bracelet. Destiny later tried to claim that my dad tried to rape her and she called the cops and my dad got took away for two weeks and was forced to stay with the neighbors, my sister knew she had lied. My parents were off to court again. My dad was able to come home and my sister was back at the juvenile place. This time even longer, now it was about two months, we visited. She got out once again and back on probation, it became a regular thing. Now it was time for Zoey to go to third grade and Destiny for tenth. Destiny was running with lots of guys, being inappropriate. She soon got into a relationship with a trans girl made Shelby, but she preferred Ryan, so that's what we called she/her. We thought that Ryan had changed my sister into a better person. Ryan became close with our family and was partly living here. But after a few months they got into an argument and broke up. My sister later was back in juvenile places once again. She got out and was back on probation for the millionth time. Parents back in court. Later on down the line, my sister got a boyfriend. They did some dirty things.