Part Four

Destiny was sent back with her parents. She was now 16. She was once again still in and out of juvenile places. It just got worse and worse with her. She was either at home faking sick, fights at school, bullying someone, cussing a teacher out, cussing a bus driver out, or smoking in the school bathroom, etc. There was days where Destiny and her mom would just argue and argue, and cuss each other out back and forth. Even times where they would even hit each other. At this age, Destiny also stole our grandpa's credit card. She went into the store Peebles and she bought everyone gifts, which at the time we thought that it was just her money from her paycheck because she was working at Wendy's at the time. Mom and Zoey, aka (me) would go and pick her up every afternoon from work. Months later, our grandpa called asking our mother about his credit card. We had to go to court once again. Age seventeen, Destiny wasn't changing, she hit mom upside the head with a tea pitcher and was cussing her out. Zoey was currently at school, I came home from school and got told my sister was taken away again. I was in fourth grade then. I didn't get to tell my sister goodbye. She was sent to another foster home until she was 18, therefore she was an adult then, so it was time for her to leave the foster care and find a home. She began to do things against the law, which she was then 18 so that would be jail time. She was on bad drugs and hanging around the wrong people, we visited her when she was 19 at Kings Dominion, she was so skinny and looked terrible.  Eventually, it got so back that she was banned from Virginia, she ran from the cops and is no longer allowed in Virginia, If she come here she'll get arrested and sent to jail, because she got a gun charge and a heroin charge, and is now wanted in Virginia because she did not take her jail time.