How you met

Tony~
You two met because of Natasha. She had been wanting you to meet everyone since she joined the avengers. She made a promise that you would be able to meet them soon and she was right! The very next day they all met.

Steve~
Steve had saved you from your abusive boyfriend, instructing the man to never touch you again.Now you are like besties!

Thor~
You are a S.H.E.I.L.D agent, an assasin to be exact. One day after a mission in Chicago, coming back hurt your ears so much. You were greeted by a booming voice yelling at someone. Natasha laughed seeing you about to yell at who ever was yelling, until you saw a gorgeous guy with a giant hammer.

Star lord~ (Ok so im just adding aqua man in his situation cuase ur Arthurs sister)
You had met the avengers three years ago before you and your brother, Arthur Curry, had to help atlanta. Now they're back in new zealand, with new people too! They introduce you to the gaurdians of the galaxy. Meeting star lord was interesting.

Peter parker~
You are Tony's neice. You helped him with engineering his suits what nots. One time though, he had a high school boy in his lab, explaining the engineerings and machinery in his suits. Pepper had told you his name was Pater Parker, high school student also spider man. You two had talked a once in a while.

Bruce~
You had been friends for a long time.

Clint~
He saved you in the new york battle. Thanking him was also taking him to dinner in your own little tradition.

Natasha~
Fury had assigned you two to train with each other.