You break up 🙁

Tony~

He keeps checking out other chicks while at his own parities. You got sick of it one night and confronted him infront of evryone and packed your stuff. You headed to pepps place.

Steve~

He was to worried about his old life with Peggy and wasnt focusing on his life now. You tried everything you could to get him outta the clouds but he kept pushing you away and wouldnt open up. He even locked you out of your shared bedroom, didnt open it till the morning. He thought you were asleep so he unlocked it to go to the bathroom, next thing he knew your stuff was gone and you wer at your parents.

Thor~

He is always at asgard. You get why but, its like the moments he has to spebd with you are spent with his lady friend, Jane Foster. When you found out Thor cheated on you with Jane, you couldn't even think about him. You also found out she had a stone in her chest, great... You confronted him about it and only told Valkryie, Nat, Wanda and shuri where you were going.

Star lord~

You were always off with your brother, while he was F I G H T I N G M O N S T E R S.... So was really your fault? N O! You were just spending time with him and his fiance!  So he broke it off and you never got a clear explanation why.

Peter P~

You two didn't break up

Bruce~

You didnt break up

Clint~

He still loves Nat. He still has photos of her. He just adores her... and you left with out saying goodbye.

Nat~

Didnt break up

Wanda~

Didnt break up