Make up!😁

Tony~

Tony isolated himself from the rest of the avengers and locked himself in his lab.

"I'm worried... he hasn't thrown any parties in a year... is that a good sign?" Natasha worriedly questioned, leaning against the wall. Clint sighed, " Probably not, if he didnt look at any fucking chicks, Y/n would still be here!" Clint yelled loud enough for Stark to hear.

"Hey! Im pretty sure Stark doesn't need criticising right now" Thor boomed. Bruce looked up, " We must get Y/n back" the rest nod.

"I'll call her and get her here"

Wanda left to attend to her charging mobile, leaving the group to await the painful answer. They wanted stark to be happy again. They wanted him to be his normal bastard self again.

"Come on Y/n... "

"Hello?" Y/n's voice sounded flat and dry, " Y/n its Wanda! We need you to come back" Wanda begged through the phone.

"Why? Doesn't that bastard have the balls to fuck another woman?" "He hasn't thrown a party in a year and he hasn't come out of his lab since, please... Y/n..." Wanda pleaded, hoping to get through..."...Ill be there in 5"

And hung up. Wanda smiled, " Guys! She'll be here in five minutes!" Everyone smiled nodding and cheering. Five minutes later, Y/n came.

"He is there" Bruce pointed out. Y/n nodded, thanking her best friend. As she walked she greeted FRIDAY "Evening FRIDAY" the computer system responded, " Miss L/n! It is a pleasure, here" the metal doors opening, "Thank you FRIDAY".

As she walked in, she spotted the man she loved and still adores, sulking, leaning over the counter. Y/n stepped closer, "Tony... Baby.... My baby..." Y/n teared up, seeing the iron man suit collecting dust as the room had piles of scraps and food left overs on the floor. Tony looked at the shocked girl, " Y/n?? FRIDAY...Is this a hologram?" "Could a hologram do this?" The girl grabbed his face and closed the painful gap between them.

" Y/n!! Im so s- sorry..." he clung onto her waist " Love, theres nothing to apologise for... your mine and ill always stand by you"

Steve~

Steve looked everywhere for you, hoping you weren't caught by your ex. He asked Nat, T'challa, everyone. He found you eventually, "Y/n? Please come back!" He ran to you and hugged you like that was the last time he would see you again. "Steve you are to focused on your old life, baby... this is the present, you get to start over" he nods.

" And thats why i want to start it over with you"

"And you will" you smiled, forgiving the american ass who just cant let go of you.

Thor~

You recently got news that Jane had died. Sure you disliked her, but, she had wanted to start a family and cant now. You went to her funeral, "Jane had wanted to start a family, people she could love as her parents did her" thats when you saw him, "u-uh... But she cant now... but, she will always have a family here. The people who supported her most, people who trusted her not to do the wrong" Glaring at the blonde man.

"The people who had her in their hearts from the beginning... May she be in peace, knowing her family surrounds her with love and gratitude" the girl got of the stage and walked out. But some force stopped her from reaching her vehichle, "Y/n..." " W-what.."

"Please give me another chance..."

"Because your ex is dead!?"

"No, she and i broke up before her death, i love you...please"

"Eh" "please my love"

The girl couldn't help but melt, "Fine"

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Ok...Kiaorana... now, you guys can play out how you want to make up with the rest