Bucky catch up

How you met~

You helped Steve expose HYDRA in winter soldier. You fought with Bucky as Steve tried putting the chip in its place. Lets say that giant piece of metal didnt drop because of the plane😉

Asking u/him out~

After the winter soldier everything was all goods. After a while he fell for you, Steve knew and Nick saw how different you acted around Buck. So they got both of you together.

First thoughts him~

She is working with that guy!? She has pure talent... shit... thats a first'

First thoughts you~

Holy shit!!!

HE HAS A METAL ARM!! HOLY FUCKITY FUCK FUCK!! THATS WICKED. HOW. DID. HE. GET. IT!?!?!? I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WNAT ONE! I WANT ONE!!!!!!😍😊😍😁😍😁😍😁😣😣😣😣😣😣😣'

Nicknames~

Him: Buck

You: Baby girl

Pets~

A golden retriever named, Lucky.

Your power~

You have a similair ability to Loki's and wanda's. But more powerful, you even helped Wanda control hers.

Your sibling~

T'challa little sister and Shuri's older sis.

Your job (Pni)~

Artist

Your job (Pi)~

You are S.H.E.I.L.D assasin like Nat but you also torture if they dont communicate with you. Before killing.

Your love song~

After you- Meghan trainor

Movies (kids)~

Ralph breaks the internet

He finds you playing Mm~

'Hey T'challa, have you seen Y/n?'

'No, I have not seen my sister, I have only just come back from Wakanda'

Then both men heard a shriek

' EEEEEEKKK!!! Does Jumin han gay?!'

'Found her'

'HOLY SHIT! ZEN!!'

'Maybe we should just..'

'Yes, maybe we should'

Their fav feature about u (physical)~

He likes your your collar bone. He likes sucking, biting and kissing it.

Their fav feature about u (np)~

He loves your attitude. He finds it sexy and humorous.

Another avenger likes you~

Peitro fell for ya. He had given you subtle hints and you noticed every one. You two talked it over, you both decided to remain friends and Bucky secretly listened to your conversation, now knowing you are faithful. Though, Peitro still likes you so... yeah.

When u two fight~

When you two fight, its very, very dangerous. Guns going off. Walls being smashed.  It takes a month to fix.

Your best friend~

Your best friend is Steve Rogers. You two are just really close like, siblings.

You break up~

He just... he just like steve, can't stop thinking about the 1940's and its just bugging you. So you tried to leave him be, but he keeps smashing things like its gonna fix the problem. So you left... you didn't tell steve because he would just rat you out.

You make up~

You were with Shuri, talking about Bucky. Shuri shook her head, "Your tough, you are able to fight and help us... Your not just the girl who is aier (?) To the throne! Your an avenger and a very powerful one at that." She stated sipping her tea.

Y/n nodded, looking at her dark skin. She felt guilty for just up and leaving though, " I still feel guilty, it wasn't his fault the 1940's was stuck in his head" Shuri nodded at her sisters guilt, "Well go apologise" Y/n smiled at her sister.

She kissed her cheek, "Thank you, Shuri, I will arrive for that ball next week, Hope to see you" "You will, love you" "Bye"

The girl headed to Bucky and hers shared home near a forest clearing, "Alright just apologise". She walked in and saw him on the phone, "StEVe! SHe mUst OF TolD YOu! I aM WoRRied! WeLl, WHat ElsE!?ByE!" He threw at the phone, but the dark skinned girl caught it in one swift move. He looked, "Y/N! Where were are you!?" He squashed her in a hug. "Im sorry...I just couldn't handle you throwing things, expecting results that will fix your problem" Bucky then apologised more times than you could count.

"Baby, its ok... I forgive you, only if you forgive me"

"Of course"

Fav musical~

The greatest showman

There you go...my fav character finally added.