Your best friends

Tony~

You are best friends with Bruce Banner. He enjoys explaining how to do what he does. You find it interesting is very glad to have him as your best friend.

Steve~

Tony. Though he is quite flirty he only does it to make you laugh. He suceeds to make you smile if your mad at Steve and is always there when you need it.

Thor~

Valkryie is your bestie. The both of you are tom boys, you both love sparing together and you like joking around with her. Val is your nickname for her and she finds it interesting how you could easily fall for the god. But she could care less, shes just glad she has you as a best friend.

Star lord~

Your best friend is Rocket. He praises your humor and you praise his sarcasm. Both of you can communicate with groot and the two of you like telling stories about what you did before meeting. Peter seriously expected Gamora to be your bestie but nah.

Peter P~

Mary Jane. She has a lot in common with you and you love telling her stories about you and Peter.

Clint~

Natasha is your amigo for life. The jokes you two make about clint. You enjoy hanging out with her everyday.

Natasha~

Peitro is suprisingly your best friend. He likes your taste in clothes and you find it interesting how he never gets bored just running to the same places.

Wanda~

Bruce. He is your bestie. I mean, your siblings, your a biologist and he is a scientist.... yeah

😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Ok, Kiaorana everyone. My name is Aroha and i hope you are enjoying my book. I will soon add Loki Lauf... something. Also i dont watch avengers and have only just started adoring thor....so....yeah sorry. Anyway, i do know about endgame and i cried so badly! THOR BECOMES F A T!!😣😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I DONT CARE IF HE GOES BACK TO NORMAL! HE ALSO CUTS HIS HAIR... Sorry for the spoiler but i havent even seen it so shush... I love thor....😍❤💙🔨🔨👱🗣