You die// Tony//Steve//thor

ENDGAME. I HAVENT EVEN SEEN IT YET😂

Tony~

You were with Wanda and Vision. You knew what she had to do was going to be no help in your point of veiw. You begged her, "Wanda! N-no, its not going to do anyth" Vision cut you off, "Y/n, stop... Wanda, Im ready" Wanda hesitantly nodded.

You tried to stop her. You really did. But after Thanos grabbed the stone and it happened so fast. Before Wanda faded, Steve came with tears in his eyes, first seeing his best friend fade, now seeing this. You were laying near wanda saying stuff before fading into thin air. Wanda cried seeing her friend float away, "Y/n..." Steve said, " Tony is going to be so upset". He watched Wanda disappear as well.

Steve~

You fell with Natasha. You couldn't handle it. You didn't want her to suffer alone, so you jumped with her. Clint watched and with eyes widened he tried to reach for both of you but something told him he shouldn't. So he didn't.

He had another stone at least. But he had to put up with Nats death and tell Steve what had happened. He didn't want to see his face but there was no other way.

Thor~

Thanos had you and Gamora. He was planning something else. Now, you are his daughter as well as Gamora. You are only Peters Adopted sis. You and Gamora faught back but he wouldn't budge, "Let us go you peice of shit!" He stopped. You just kept yelling at him, your hair now bursting into flames, "YOU SHITTY EXSCUSE OF A FATHER! NO FATHER WOULD TRY AND HURT THEY'RE OWN DAUGHTERS!" Gamora agreed with tears as your eyes were filled with water and your arms turning into rock.

You cried and cried. He started walking again, then turning towards you both, "You my daughters are warriors... You two are strong, rebellious and your weaknesses only strenghten you at the end...but I can't stand the thought of fighting in war with you, I am truly sorry" You and Gamora looked at him witch confused, teary eyes. He threw Gamora off the cliff of the gloomy planet, "MORA!!" She tried to grab your hand as you tried to reach for her.

Thanos turned to you, "I love you and Gamora...Farewell, I shall see you in the heavens" But before he pushed you, you hugged him, "Father, after everything... You still have my love, believes and forgiveness... I shall forever be grateful to have you in my life, Farewell" And you two hugged for a bit before he threw you. Soon he had the gifts he gave you and Gamora in his hand. The dagger he gave Gamora and the Magic necklace that upgraded your powers. He let tears slip but walked away to fight.