Asking them/ u out

Tony~
He got you flowers and was straight up about asking you out.

Steve~
He found out how to text and added your number to his phone to ask you out. Now, lets say Clint had to go through various vents to find out your number.

Thor~
You asked him out, using.... POPTARTS! He loved what you did and loved the Poptarts even more, but Loved you beyoned words.

Starlord~
Arthur actually hooked you two up! He sent Peter a text saying to meet him at the bar on the beach and texted you the same thing. Once you got there Peter sat there waiting. Once you finally processed ehat happened Peter had the guts to ask u out.

Peter Parker~
Like Before, Tony and Pepper got you two together. They locked you in a room until you confessed feelings for each other and it worked...but... Pepper and Tony didnt sleep that night as you two... got it on.

Bruce~
THROUGH THE KNOWLEDGE OF SCIENCE! I SOMMUN THE! ROMANTIC BRUCE! Ok, so he sent you love letters everday through your pigeon hole and when one letter stated to meet on the roof. He. Went. All. Out. Like, roses evrywhere, candles brightening the path and your favorite food set on a dinner table with fancy smancy napkins and that. Once Bruce came out you already knew what he was gonna ask.

Clint~
Arrows. Everywhere. Arrows with bows! Arrows with ribbons and Arrows with the memories you two made together. You made all of this for Clint to ask him out. Yes you had steal his arrows from his quiver and have hime chase you while Nat and Wanda do the decorating but it was worth it, once he finally the decorated spot.

Natasha~
You casually asked her out.