Chapter 1 - Catching Up

(This is basically a catch up chapter. Just with more details.)

You had been in your cell for a while now. You've lost track of time after a few days...or weeks. You were next to Wanda's cell. Just sitting there, missing Natasha.

If only the stupid division of the team never happened. You'd all still be together. But, instead, that's not what happened.

You couldn't sigh the Accords. It would help anything, only make it worse. Though, Natasha didn't think so at the time. She signed. You didn't.

You were sitting against the wall of your cell, thinking of the person you missed so much. That's all you wanted, to reunited with her.

You heard footsteps. Probably just the people giving you all your meals. You kept your eyes shut as you visualized being with Natasha once again.

Sam was pacing again, you heard him stop in his tracks. He then mumbled something. You kept your eyes closed as you asked, "What is it now, Sam?"

He responded, "Why don't you open your damn eyes and stop fantasizing and maybe you'll see." You rolled your eyes as you opened them and looked over.

You scurried to your feet as you saw Steve standing in the room, looking over your cells. "Steve? Steve, is Tasha here with you?" You asked, walking to the bars and grabbing a hold of them tightly. As if they would break that way.

Steve said, "She's helping me break you out. You'll see her afterwards. I promise." You nodded and did what he told you to do.

It took a while, but you all were finally out of the prison. You hurried to the jet to take off. When everyone was in, Steve shut the door behind you all, as you took off into the air in a hurry.

You turned and looked around u til your eyes met those of the person you've been wanting to see for a while now. Natasha Romanoff.

You smiled and ran to her, arms open and ready to feel her again. You ran into her arms in a tight, warm embrace. You never wanted to let go, nor did she. You stayed like that for a while until, finally, you let go.

You stared into her beautiful green eyes. "I missed you so much." You told her, smiling widely. She responded, "I missed you."

You kissed her passionately as she kissed you back. Your lips molded together perfectly in a loving kiss. After a few moments, Sam said, "Okay, okay. Get a room." He mumbled the last part as he looked away.

Natasha broke the kiss and looked at Sam. "Oh, don't worry. We will." She taunted. Sam rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"Keep rolling your eyes. Maybe you'll see the little bit of brain back there." You said. Everyone on the ship chuckles a bit and you and Natasha sat down next to Wanda and Clint.

You knew it was going to be a long trip until you got to your destination, so you decided to go to sleep for a bit.

You leaned your head on Natasha's shoulder and she wrapped her arm around you, pulling you close to her. You soon fell asleep in your lover's embrace.

You got to your destination, Scotland. You found a nice motel to stay in, before you could find a more suitable place to stay. You all got your own rooms. You and Natasha stayed in one together, of course.

It had been a few weeks, Sam and Clint wanted to go to their families. You all found a way to make sure they would be able too. Unfortunately for them, it was through house arrest. But they didn't care, as long as they could stay with their families.

Now, it was just you, Natasha, Sam, and Wanda. Vision recently came for Wanda. They were now staying at a different residence, away from you but just close enough for you to help if they got into trouble.