Chapter 9 - He's Here

You, Natasha, and Okoye drifted together when you're suddenly in the path of a giant motorized wheel.

You try shooting fire at it, but it doesn't budge as you comtinue trying. You take a step to Natasha as you panted with your hands down.

When it was too late, you thought it was the end when Wanda landed in front of you all, eyes glowing red as she lifted the whole wheel well clear of the ground.

Wanda looked behind her as a mob of monsters came running toward you. She then threw the giant wheel at them, killing them all.

You and Natasha smiled at her and Okoye commented, "Why was she up there all this time?"

You shrugged and squeezed Natasha's hand as you flew over head, searching for anyone in need of more help.

"Guys, we got a Vision situation here." Sam said through the comms. Steve ordered, "Somebody get to Vision!"

You headed toward him when Bruce announced, "I got him!" Bruce figured out the Hulkbuster's repulsor thrusters and made a beeline for the android.

Wanda spoke, "On my way." She was then clobbered by the alien you insulted and rolled down into the large ditch from the wheel before she could move.

You got to her as quickly as possible, landing with Natasha. "He'll die alone. As will you." She spoke.

You ignited your hands in a flash. "She's not alome." Natasha stated.

Okoye silently brandished her spear on the other side of her and nodded at you and Natasha. You nodded back at you fought.

She lept for Natasha, who joined her sticks into a full staff. She blocked the alien's blow with an electrical crackle while Okoye ram around the slope to also attack from the front. You took the back, throwing balls of fire at her.

"Guys! Vision needs backup now!" Bruce said.

"One moment!" You spoke through.

The alien alternated heavy blows between you three, but all of you duck as a single-wheel tore overhead, the ditch sparing you most of the danger from the wheel-blades.

The alien used the distraction to kick Natasha in the face, sending her to the ground. You ground your teeth and charged at her. She then grabbed Okoye by the shoulder and weapon and threw her in your direction, knocking you down.

You tried to get back up quickly, sending a fire ball her way as she dodged it quickly. From your place on the ground, you kneeled on one knee, projecting fire at her, increasing it as she twirled her weapon, blocking from it.

You stopped, panting as you watched her come closer. Natasha split her staff back into a pair of sticks to block the alien's sword blows, and finally knocked it from her hand.

The alien took to her bare fists instead, knocked down and pinned the Natasha. Quickly trying to regain strength, you tried firing at her, only for a little spark to crackle at your fingers.

"Screw it." You mumbled, standing and running toward the alien. She triggered an arm-blade from her left-arm armor, and stabbed at Natasha, who barely managed to block the blade with her crossed sticks.

You came up behind the alien and kneed her, shoving her to the ground. She got up and swished her blade at you, barely slicing the skin.

Natasha got the other side and redirected the alien's attention. The blade the alien held tightly waved toward her, Natasha blocking it with her staffs. It got closer to her skin when scarlet energy grabbed the alien and tossed her into the air right into the path of another passing wheel.