Chapter 5 - Trouble

ONE YEAR TIME SKIP

(Valyrie is three years old at this time. She calls you Mommy and Natasha Momma. Just a few pointers.)

You and Natasha were playing with Valyrie. You were going to get a snack for her when you and Natasha received a text.

Steve
L/N, grab Romanoff. Emergency now! Code Blue!

You
On our way.

You quickly went to the living room. "Steve needs us. It's an emergency." Natasha looked up at you for a second, "It's probably not too much to worry about."

"Natasha, it's Code Blue." You said. Natasha quickly got up and headed to the room. You went to Valyrie and picked her up, and Natasha came back with your suits.

"Suit up." She said. You set Valyrie on the couch and went to put on your outfit.

You first swiftly put on the deep red shirt and then your leather pants. You finally put on your black trench coat with the flames that decorated the bottom of it. It had been a while since you had put on your suit. It felt kind of good.

You rushed back into the living room. Natasha was suited up with her platinum hair, that she recently dyed, hanging down her shoulders.

"Let's go." You said. You both walked outside and you saw the Quinjet waiting for you. You got on board and set Valyrie down in the seat.

"Why'd you bring her?" Sam asked. You shrugged, "No babysitter." He shook his head as you all got out to the trouble.

When you arrived, you left Valyrie on the jet, "Stay there. Don't move. Okay?" Valyrie nodded, "Okay, Mommy." You left and rejoined the team.

Aliens were attacking Wanda and Vision upon your arrival. You all lined up, ready to fight. There was a train passing in front of you.

Through the gaps that passed by, you could see the alien stop and look up towards you all. You got in position along with everyone else.

The train passed and Steve stood in his spot. The alien threw a spear at him and he caught it, moving to the side.

They charged and Sam flew in, kicking the alien out of the way. Natasha ran as the alien went to attack Sam and Steve through the spear at her, Natasha catching it and fighting off one of the aliens.

You burst in, fire surrounding you as you pointed it towards one of the aliens. They blocked it by spinning their weapon around.

You all fought for a few moments. When the alien was almost done for, you all heard a sound. You looked behind the alien and saw Valyrie, hiding behind a corner.

Sam flew towards her and grabbed her. The alien hit him and he flew, cushioning Valyrie. The alien grabbed Valyrie and you screamed, "Let her go!"

The alien threw her and you panicked. You caught her and held her tight. The aliens then disappeared in a blue light that beamed them into a spaceship.

You held Valyrie tight. You looked up at the disappearing ship as you said, "The bitches are gonna die."

Natasha went to you and you turned Valyrie over to her. Natasha grabbed her. "Oh, thank god you're okay." She said.

You and the team went to Wanda and Vision. You helped them up. Wanda asked, "Is she okay?" You nodded, "Yes. Yeah, she's okay."

"Thank you, Captain." Vision said. Steve nodded, "Let's get you in the jet."

You all headed to the jet. When you got on, you took off. Natasha closed the door and said, "I thought...we had a deal. Stay close, check in. Don't take any chances."

You sat next to Valyrie, still holding her. "Sorry. We just wanted time." Wanda plainly said.

You finally set Valyrie down next to you, Natasha sitting on the other side of her. You scolded, "Valyrie Kelly Romanoff L/N. I thought I told you to stay on the jet."

She looked down and toyed with her clothes. "Sorry, Mommy." Natasha asked, "Why did you leave?"

Valyrie hesitated before saying, "You were in trouble. I wanted to help." You and Natasha were quiet.

You broke the silence, "Please, don't get into anymore trouble like that. Okay?" Valyrie nodded and continued looking down.

You hugged her and kissed her forehead. "We're just trying to keep you safe." Natasha said, joining the hug.

You let go and Sam told Valyrie, "You gotta listen to your parents, Val. Or you're gonna get hurt." Valyrie stood up and walked over to Sam innocently.

Sam smiled as she walked towards him. She said in her little voice, "Buzz off, Sammy." Everyone laughed and she walked back.

Sam just stared at the floor. He looked up at you both, "Cute kid." You smiled. When Valyrie walked back to you, you gave her a little fist bump, "Nice one."

She smiled at you and Natasha chuckled, going over to pilot. "Where to, Cap?" You asked.

He looked off before saying, "Home." You smiled.

You're finally going back home. Though, it wasn't for the reason you wanted it to be.

(Sorry for the short chapter!! I'll update again in a few days!! Bye!!❤)