The Hustle Part 1-Thomas Westerberg

A/N: Hey guys. So this is about the movie The Hustle with Anne Hathaway and Rebel Wilson. If you guys haven't seen it then first of all you should because it's great and second, I recommend not reading this because of spoilers. In this imagine  you and Penny are friends who grew up in Australia together and who now hustle men together. You guys are working together against Josephine. I do not own any of the characters or the story line. I just made a few changes.

You and Penny were at the pool area of the hotel when all of the sudden you saw Josephine. Josephine walked over and Penny began to argue with her while you opted to instead watch the oddly cute boy who was trying to swat away a bee. Then you heard Josephine say "Fine,  how about we do a little wager. We choose a man and the first to extract a set sum from him wins."

"For how much?" Lonnie asked. "How about your combined net worth? $500,000?" Josephine said more than asked. Hearing that you turned to them and said "what?" "I'm, I'm sorry. Is that too rich for your bloods?" Josephine taunted. Before you could warn Penny against it she said  "Are you kidding? My blood is, like, 98% white chocolate mousse." and shook Josephine's hand " So who's the mark?" "You chose." Josephine said.

Penny looked around for a while before turning around after hearing a splash. The boy who you had previously been watching had fallen into the pool while trying to escape the bee. "How about that guy?" Penny said. "He's 12." Josephine responded. "Too young for your blood?" You mockingly said.

Josephine turned to one of the hotel's workers and said "Excuse me monsieur. Is that boy a guest at the hotel?" The man then responded by saying"Yes, That is Thomas Westerberg. He is the inventor of YaBurnt." "Shut my back door." Penny said, prompting a confused look from Josephine. "What? Why? What is YaBurnt?" Josephine asked.

"Honestly?" Penny asked.
"Jo, are you, like, 100 years old?" You asked, surprised that she didn't know what it was. "It's, like, this really cool app where it sends all your friends these disgusting insults and then they disappear after 10 seconds" Penny explained. "Why would anyone want that?" Josephine asked still confused. "Why would anyone want Christmas, either?" You said. "So, he's a tech millionaire?" Joesphine said, intrigued. "Billionaire, I bet." Penny said. "So, do we have a deal?" You asked. "One week. May the best con win." Josephine agreed with a smirk. "Oh, we will." You said.

~Few hours later~

It was now night and you and Penny had gotten ready to find Thomas down at the Casino to start the hustle. You both had done some research and found out that his grandmother is blind so Penny is going to pretend to be blind while you are pretending to be her sister and are trying to find treatment for her.

When you both got down to the casino you immediately spotted Thomas, only  problem was that Josephine was sitting at the table with him and there was one empty chair. "Sorry, comin' through." Penny said pushing past people. "Sorry, excuse me. - My goodness! - Sorry, miss, please." You said following behind Penny.  "Oi, blind person here. Move! Move! Yeah. Yeah." Penny yelled making her way to the table. "Oh. Pardon the intrusion, but could somebody tell me if there are two empty chairs at this table?" Penny asked looking forward.

Thomas and Josephine both turned towards you and Penny. "There's only one chair sis. You sit and I'll just stand over there." You responded. "No, we'll go. I can't do it without you." Penny said sadly. "No, miss. Miss? Excuse me. You can have my chair." Thomas said, standing up. "Oh, a hero. Oh, but it's not necessary." You said. Yeah, perhaps if, um, this person scoots over, we could just squeeze in another chair." Penny said. "Yeah, sure."Thomas said.

"Do you mind sir? Sir? Would you mind just um..moving over" Penny said while touching Josephine's chest. "Right behind you." You said while bringing a chair and putting it between the empty one and Josephine's. You and Penny sat down after Thomas pulled both of your chairs out. "Wow. What wonderful blind person etiquette." You said. "My nana was blind." Thomas responded. "Was she? I had no idea." Penny said to Thomas before turning to Josephine and whispering "Research."