1. That'll be okay

"Wait, did Nolan give you that?" She asks standing up from my bed to see the necklace I have on my vanity.

I nod, "yeah, for our five month anniversary." I say as I feel my cheeks turning red.

"Whoa, he really is a keeper, isn't he?" She looks up at me.

"He is. You have no idea how much I love him." I reply.

She goes back to sit on my bed, next to me. "Do you still feel bad for what you did to Ivan?" She asks staring directly into my eyes.

Every time I think about how I cheated to my ex boyfriend with my now-boyfriend I feel my stomach drop. It'd be easier if I had broken up with him before that night but I didn't feel like doing so and it was just in the moment.

Actually, in the moment sounds so lame but I only feel sorry for giving him so much suffering. I guess I just stopped loving him the way I did at the beginning of our relationship.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to. He's kind of getting over it anyways." She pauses. "...Or at least trying". She looks down at her fingers.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I know you love him but I already explained." I don't really know what to say. "We're best friends right?" I bite my bottom lip.

"Yes Rebecca, we are." She rolls her eyes. "I've told you that so many times before." She groans as she holds her head with her hands.

I giggle. "Okay cool. Now can we please go? Nolan is waiting for me at his place." I stand up with my car keys in my hand.

"Is any one else gonna be there?" She asks grabbing her jacket from the coat hanger.

I shake my head no. "I don't think so." I pause. "He's always alone or his parents are upstairs whenever I go to his house. Then you know, the usual: we go to the movies or around the city to walk our dogs..."

"He hasn't introduced you to his friends?" She asks astonished. "That's surprising. Ever thought about doing something about it?"

"Nope." I simply say. I've never thought about it that serious. I guess I don't mind if he hasn't done it yet. Maybe he is still waiting for the right moment? Anyway it doesn't proves his love for me. I know he loves me.

I notice all of the lights lit inside the house, then I see the doorknob twist. The door opens after a few seconds. "Baby!" My boyfriend greets me as he opens the door wider to let me in. He embraces me with a hug and I do the same.

"I've missed you so much." I say as I throw myself at his couch.

"Baby me too. Sorry I've been so busy lately." He sits next to me and puts a hand on my leg. "Hey, let's go upstairs." He says smirking at me.

"Are you alone?" I inquire.

He rolls his eyes. "No, we're going to fuck so my mom can hear us."

I elbowed him. "Stop." I giggle. "You never know Nolan."

He leans towards me and plants a sloppy kiss on my cheek. "Let's go." He stands up.

As we're walking up the stairs he turns around. "Did Stella dropped you off?"

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"Tell her you're going back tomorrow morning." He smiles. "I'll drop you off to your place."

"You don't have to."

"I know." He says. "But I want to. It's been a while since we last saw each other."

"Okay. Thank you." I say sitting down onto his bed and I start taking my shoes off.

"Is your mom alright with this?" He takes off his belt and throws it on the floor.

"She knows I'm staying with Stella tonight." I smirk.

"Fine." He throws himself on his bed. "Come here." He orders.

I crawl on top of him so I'm straddling him. "Do you have friends?" I ask realizing what just came out of my mouth. Holy shit. I start caressing his cheek to soften the mood.

He gives me a confused look but starts to laugh right away. "Yeah I've told you about them." He replies softly.

"I know." I said. Shit. I'm starting to feel nervous and I can feel my hands begin to sweat. I've been thinking about what Stella mentioned before. Seeing her all amazed by my answer makes me think there may be something wrong with all of this.

"What is it?" He interrupts me from my thoughts. "Are you worried about some thing or me not introducing you to my friends yet?" How does he even knows? He starts to run his fingers in my hair.

"I wouldn't say worried exactly but more like intrigued." I said nonchalantly.

He sits up. "Intrigued?" He asks confused. I nod at his question. "Well, don't be." He says looking away from me. "See, Nate's throwing a party this friday at his place." He turns his face to me. "I wasn't planning on going but we can go if you want to."

I feel my stomach groan. "Yeah, that'll be okay." I shyly say.

"'Okay?" He giggles. "Are you alright?" He asks with concern in his voice.

"Yeah." I lie. "I just don't want anything to tear us apart." I don't lie this time.

"That won't happen. You've driven me crazy since we were in sophomore year." He puts both of his arms around me and pulls me close to his chest.

"Yeah, I know." I kiss his shoulder and start kissing his neck all the way to his mouth. I can hear the rain to start falling softly on his bedroom large glass windows.

End of chapter one 🌟
I hope you liked this chapter. That's it for now. Things are going to get spicy so stay tuned aaand be patience💚
💟
~please, vote, comment and share~