17. Unpleasant conversations

G'S POV
After she takes a long drag I begin to softly run my fingers through her hair.

"So we only get to talk whenever you want?" She asks and places a hand on my chest.

"Not really." I clear my throat. "I've missed you."

"...Says the one who has been ignoring me and looking at me with such anger."

"It's not like that, Becca." I instantly reply. "I've been thinking a lot."

"That's why you ignored my texts?"

"Hmmm." I mumble. I decide to confront her. "Ignoring your texts isn't as bad as seeing you wearing Nate's clothes." I quietly say so that Nate, who's in the same room, doesn't hear.

"Whoa." She sits up and turns to look at me and supports herself by placing her hands next to each side of my torso. Strands of her hair barely touching my bare chest. "You jealous?"

"You wish." I laugh and tuck one strand of hair behind her ear. "But, you guys did fuck?" I let out a small laugh.

"Mmm." She rolls her eyes. "Let's not mention when you gave me a dead stare before fucking your girlfriend." She says.

I swallow hard and stare at her because I don't know what to say next. Yeah, we did fuck. I cock my head to one side.

"Caught up in the game." She winks at me. "Friends don't ignore their friends."

"I was just taking my time." I chuckle. "I told you I missed you." I reply. "Mmm, you didn't answer me though." I tickle her in the abdomen to make her laugh.

She begins to laugh, "Shut up" She says and playfully hits my chest with her hand. "I missed you too, asshole."

"Becca..."

"Yes?" She softly says. I gently rub one side of her left leg hoping she gets to straddle me so that we're more comfortable.

"We're fuck buddies, huh?" I rhetorically ask.

"Um." She clears her throat and notices I'm rubbing her leg. "Yeah, we are." She smiles to me and straddles me.

I lean forward to kiss her and she corresponds me just right. I subtly place my right hand below her shorts and I know she's giving the guys a whole view but we're high already and I think it's hot.

"You guys need some privacy?" I hear Johnson ask.

I smile through our kiss and Rebecca pulls apart and turns her head to them. "Watch if you want to." Is all she says before coming back to kiss me taking me by surprise. Yeah, this is hot. I hear the guys snickering and adding ice to their glasses. I guess I don't have to mind their presence if Rebecca doesn't. I grab her ass but she grabs my hands and places them away. She's kissing me passionately and I'm enjoying this much. I feel my dick growing hard but at this point I don't care if she notices so I lightly grab her waist and pull her closer to me as if that could be possible. She parts her lips a little and starts to tongue kiss me.

BECCA'S POV
It's currently two in the morning and I can't feel my body even though I'm seated on the edge of the bed. Jack and I kissed for a long time, chatted and kept smoking weed with the guys and mixed it with booze.

Sammy and Mike recently made it back to the suite but Mike went straight into his room with a girl —may be the Spanish girl Kelsey was talking about earlier.

"Y'all are so fucking shitfaced." Sammy laughs and I join him as we both watch Johnson pour pure vodka into Jack's mouth to check how much he can fill up his mouth.