14. Don't salt my game

Jack grabs my hand and pulls me into his room. Eager, aren't we? I see through the large glass window that the sun is setting. It's like the perfect picture scene. The sky is completely pink and orange so the colors are reflected inside his white marbled room.

He cups my face in his hands and kisses me hard. I place my hand on his chest but he immediately pulls apart and takes off his t shirt and gives me a small smile. I wish I could stop time just to stupidly stare at his toned abdomen.

Confidently, I push him onto the bed and he smirks to me. I go and straddle him and lean over to kiss him but he stops me by subtly lifting the bottom of my dress.

"Unzip it for me?" I grin and stand up to turn around.

He carefully unzips it and it falls off to the floor.

I turn to him and seductively smirk to him.

"Becca." He smiles to me and grabs me by the waist.

"Jack." I say back. "Are you sure about this?" He has a girlfriend. I should not be doing this.

"Completely." He playfully runs his fingers underneath the sides of my panties.

He scoots over the bed and I straddle him and continue to kiss him. He unhooks my bra with his left hand. Whoa. I palm his bulge over his jeans but he immediately unzips them and places my hand under his boxers. I begin to pump him slowly. I feel butterflies in my stomach as I come to my senses and realize what are we doing. We're about to fuck.

Our kiss is interrupted by some giggles.

"What?" He asks amused.

"I just... I'm enjoying this so much." I look at him in the eyes.

"Me too Becca." He smiles and plants a kiss on my cleavage. I'm glad this is mutual. And I can't believe this is happening.

He runs his fingers through my hair and pulls apart. Looking into my eyes he parts his lips and after a moment he asks, "should we do this?" Looking more handsome than ever.

"Do you want this?" I feel goosebumps on my skin. Is he doubting?

"Yeah." He sighs and smiles.

"Then, yeah." I go back to kiss him and he flips us over so now he's on top of me. He kneels on the bed and takes off his jeans, leaving his bulge very visible.

"Staring too much?"

I blush like an idiot and let out a small laugh.

Taking me by surprise, he doesn't take off his boxers but my panties. I feel so exposed now but foreplay is necessary. I look at him in the eyes wanting to know what he'll do next and he slightly runs his thumb through my slit and then licks it. Wow.

He goes closer to my neck and starts to plant sloppy kisses on it. His hand goes back to my core and starts making circles over my clit. I hold back my moans because I don't want to seem so messy.

He slowly slides one finger inside of me. I bite my bottom lip and stare at the ceiling.

He stops planting kisses. "Moan for me, Becca." He whispers in my neck.

He starts to pull his finger in and out and I let out a small moan. Even though I can't clearly see him, I feel him smiling through his kisses. I turn my head to his side and trap his lips with mine.

As he fingers me, I feel his thumb circling around my clit and I can't help it but to let out moans cause he's doing it just right. He touches my core with another finger and pulling apart he glances at me as if asking me to use another finger.