Chapter 10

"Thanks for coming." Coach says while continuing to say goodbye to people as they exited the little garden area.

One of the players turn towards me, "Thanks for deciding to stay and clean up." He puts his hand on my shoulder, half of which I think is because he actually appreciates my help. The other half being he felt pity for my complete display of love rejection from Will tonight.

"It's no problem." I fake a smile.

All I really wanted to do was go home and cry in my bed, hoping that tonight would be something I never had to think about again. I had finally gotten Will back and now I was going to lose him again because of my stupid decisions.

What if he was already over me? What if he was so excited about going to Manchester so that he didn't have to see me and continue having these feelings?

"Well were all packed up and ready to go, do you have a ride?" He asks.

I point to my car in the back,"Yeah, I drove here."

"I just have to put one last box away in storage and I'll be on my way." He says pointing to the box on the floor.

I stop him, "Let me do it, you're parked way farther than me." I bend down to pick up the box. I mostly wanted him to leave so I could be the only one in the parking lot, leaving me to have a mental breakdown by myself.

He stares at me for a little while before giving in, "I'll see you Cassie, thanks again."

I wave goodbye to him and watch as I'm the only one left in the garden, sighing I walk behind the corner and towards the little shed that was located in  a really long strip between the leaf wall and community center's wall.

I groan as I struggle to try and place the box on the top shelf, finally using all the strength in my ankles to push me up higher. I shake off the dust on my hands and bend down to fix the strap that had gotten loose on my sandal.

"How'd you figure it out?" I jump a little at the voice not so far behind me, I stand up and turn around in tired aggravation.

There was Will standing with his hands in his pockets, he must have took off his jacket in the time of him of him not being here because now he only wore his button down black shirt rolled up to his elbows.

He couldn't have decided to show up while I was struggling to reach for the shelf?

"Figure what out Will?" I sigh because I'm tired, I was tired of the week that wasn't even real, tired of the feeling that I was losing Will over and over again.

He pushes his hair back, "That Gabriella wasn't real?"

I stare back at him, "Wasn't hard to figure out. I probably could have figured it out sooner if I just had some consolation what to look for."

He looked down at his shoes and back up at me, "Why'd you decide to tell me now? Of all times." He scoffed. "Did you think, oh today wasn't dramatic enough let me go and confess my love for Will three weeks before I leave to another state? That's it right?"

He was angry but so was I.

"Mhmm let me think about it Will, why did I decide to tell you now?..." I place my finger to my mouth as if I really had to think about it. "How about why didn't you tell me ever?! Don't go pointing the finger when you won't even realize your own wrong doings." I cross my arms. "God you are so full of horse shit."

"I'm full of horse shit?" He points at himself and laughs. "Don't act like you didn't know the whole time, any person with a brain could tell how fucking in love I am with you. Or do you not have one?"