Chapter 4

Firstly, feel welcomed to point out any mistakes I have made as I have probably overlooked them

-Edited-

(Reader's pov)

It was a peaceful day for Belle and I, we are making cupcakes so she can teach me because last time I tried to bake, I burnt them to a crisp.

I was putting the icing on the finished cupcakes which I was fairly proud of, while Belle was cleaning the dishes.

"Wow Belle, I did I pretty good job on my cupcakes" I announced with amazement, I picked up one of the cupcakes up and bit into it which sent me into heaven.

Belle playfully scoffed at me and turned her head to see my blissful reaction.

"Your cupcakes? I believe I should get the credit here as I did most of the work" she placed the last plate down with the rest of the washed dishes and started putting them away.

Before I could say anything in reply to her insult, I heard what seemed to be a trumpet and other musical instruments playing outside.

Belle and I looked at each other in confusion and rushed over to the window. What we saw was the backdrop to a wedding.

"Is someone getting married?" Belle asked, sticking her head out the window slightly seeing almost everyone from town in our front yard. I shrugged my shoulders and did the same trying to look at everything.

Our stalking activity was interrupted by a knock on the door, Belle walked away from the window to answer it leaving me.

While Belle went, my eyes locked with a familiar short man who was sweating under my piercing gaze.

"Why is LeFou here?" I wondered as he was by himself with no big-nosed pig nearby "And where is that Pig"

My question was quickly answered when Belle opened the door.

  "Gaston, what a pleasant surprise" Belle yelped, I turned quickly away from the window and rushed over to where the two were.

Belle was leaning onto the mirror desk we have in the hallway while Gaston lent over her "Isn't it though, I'm just full of surprises"

Gaston tried to lean closer to her but she scrambled away. His smirk faulted slightly at her quick getaway but it was back on when he lent against the same desk.

"You know Belle, there's not a girl who wouldn't love to be in your shoes, Well besides your monster sister" i scoffed at his words quietly, trying not to make a sound so he wouldn't know I was here so if anything happens I will be right there to stop him as I wanted to test Belle.

"This is the day-" Gaston, distracted, stopped talking to 'admire' his looks in the mirror. He pulled a rather funny face, checking to see if he had anything stuck in his teeth.

Done with his inspection, he lent off the table and slowly crept after Belle, who keeps walking away, but it was kinda funny because it was like he was trying to walk like a model.

"This is the day your dreams come true" Belle got behind our dinner table in order to keep the distance between her and the pig.

"What do you know about my dreams Gaston?" Belle cast a glance over to where i was observing the two and rolled her eyes with a sigh before turning back around.

Gaston slumped into the chair at the table and plopped his feet on top of Belle's book which had laid there open. Gaston's shoes weren't properly washed either and mud on his shoes dripped onto the pages.

"Plenty, you know picture this, a rustic hunting lodge" Gaston then preceded to kick his shoes off his feet like he was at home which revealed his stinking red socks with holes everywhere.

Belle got more uncomfortable by the minute sending me worried glances since he sat down, I knew I had to make my move soon and crept closer to the pair

"My latest kill roasting on the fire, my little wife massaging my feet" Belle turned away from him and gagged.

Getting closer I noticed my baseball bat laying against the wall and grabbed it and finally got behind the pig.

"While the little ones play on the with the dogs, we'll have six or seven"

"Six dogs?" Belle questioned, escaping him yet again.

"No Belle strapping boys like me" He exclaimed, jumping up from the chair and made motions with his hands.

I pushed the front of the Baseball bat against his back causing the pig to tense.

"Well, this strapping pig is going to have sixty or seventy bruises if he doesn't get out of my house" I threatened, pushing the Baseball bat further into his back. Gaston gulped slightly but covered it up with a smug act.

"Ah the monster which has imprisoned the Beauty, I was wondering where you were? I thought you were out scaring the townspeople in order to gather scraps" My teeth began to grind together in anger and I went to take a swig at the back of his head but Belle got in front of me.

"Wait (Y/n!) I don't want blood everywhere and have a murder take place in my house!" she forewarned, grabbing the baseball bat out of my hands.

I glared at her and tried to grab it back but she put it out of my reach "(Y/n) don't worry I can handle this" She winked at me. Belle turned to Gaston with a forced smile "Yes Gaston, you were saying?" Belle went over to the bookcase, while there, she placed her book back on there and lent down to place my bat against the wall.

Gaston sent me an evil smirk and walked over to the innocent Belle.

I growled before making my way to the doorway of the kitchen and watched.

"Do you know who that little wife will be?" Gaston asked, getting increasingly closer

"Let me think" Belle had pulled a disgusted face, already knowing what the answer will be.

"You Belle" Gaston explained, trapping her against the bookcase with his body, Belle got out of the trap and moved the rocking chair in front of her trying to stop him.

"OH, I'm I'm" Belle walked backward to the door with Gaston following, she had put on an innocent act with saying she is speechless.

"I don't really know what to say" Gaston strutted over and once again, strapped her against the door.

"Say you'll marry me"

Belle glanced around, trying to come up with a plan when her hand found the door nob, a little smirk crossed her face but quickly hid it with her innocent act.

Gaston lent closer to her face and was going into a kiss!

I lent away from the door frame and was making my way over to the two seeing as Belle has done nothing to get rid of the pig and was going to put it into my hands.

I was just behind the two and was about to grab the pig's tree trunk neck when Belle spoke.

"I'm very sorry Gaston but, I'm just don't deserve you" and that's when she opened to door wide and Gaston fell forwards into the mud.

Outside was everyone from the village who watched on with shocked faces. They had a banner, some tables, and isle and even a cake!

The band started playing when we opened the door and they didn't seem to notice what happened as they kept playing.

I became blank for a moment before bursting out loud, i slumped to the ground and was rolling around laughing my head off. I was laughing so loud that you could hear me properly over the band.

Belle gave a big smug smirk and slammed the door shut but not before stepping over my still laughing from to Gaston's shoes which she threw out the window into the mud pool with the pig.

BEST MOMENT EVER!!!

------------------

Hey guys, sorry for the late update but I was neck-deep in exams in the last days of school and I wanted to focus on them.

But I am back now and ready to write more great chapters!

Hope you enjoy.