Chapter 5

-Edited-

(Reader's pov)

*Continuing from the last chapter*

Belle slammed the door after throwing the pig's shoes out, she turned around to face me and sighed.

"Oh Belle, that was the greatest thing ever!, Oh just wait until dad comes back and he hears what happened" I laughed, sitting up and wiping the happy tears from my eyes.

She chuckled lightly, she seemed to cheer up a bit, the previous events obviously hanging on her shoulders.

She walked over to my form which was sitting on the floor and held her hand out for me to take.

"Nah don't worry, I can get up myself" I smiled up at her and shook my head before lifting my body off the floor.

Belle shrugged her shoulders and walked over to the side door and peered out of it.

"Is he gone?" she asked. I walked over to her and stood behind her peering out to see no one there.

"Yeah he is gone and it seems everyone else left too"

Belle sighed with relief and picked up the chicken food and went to their pen to feed them singing as she went.

"Why do you have to sing?" I sighed, trudging along after her with my hands in my pockets.

We ended up at the field that overlooks the glistening river and the towering mountains ahead.

Belle kept singing and dancing while I made my self comfortable on the grass. I lent back onto my hands and peered at the sky watching the pinkish clouds glide past.

This moment reminded me of the time when I was little, just before Belle was born and before mum, unfortunately, passed away, when we were still living in our hometown.

Dad was at work leaving mum and i at home. Mum and I always seemed similar is aspects of that we cherished our freedom.

Mum dislikes staying inside, Mum grabbed me by the hand and lead me to a field that was behind our house and gazed up at the clouds.

I remember she was heavily pregnant at the time with little miss Belle but she always found ways to have fun. Nothing seemed to stop her, well until that time.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a horse neighed nearby.

Belle and mine's heads snapped towards the sound and saw Dad's horse run out from the woods towards us very frightened.

Belle and I quickly got up from the ground and stood by the horse petting it to try and soothe it.

Belle grabbed his reins and held him still petting his mane.

"Where's papa?" She asked him, looking him over for any injuries.

I was on the same side as Belle and was petting his back when I noticed what the horse had behind him.

"Belle, dad's stuff is still connected to him" I stopped petting the distressed horse helped him by disconnecting it from him which relaxed the horse slightly.

"Where is he Philippe, what happened? Oh, we have to find him, You have to take me too him" She demanded, trying to jump onto him to find Dad.

I jumped over to her and grabbed her by the leg, stopping her completely getting onto the horse.

"Where do you think you're going? you can't just rush out there! you don't know what happened and how much danger is out there" I advised, Glaring at her for her rash behavior.