Chapter 18

-Edited-

(Reader's pov)

It's been about a month since I have resided in this castle. At first, I thought that this place would be my worst nightmare but after spending time with the Beast and the others it has become something like home.

 After the snowball fight we had, the Beast and I spent the rest of the evening together doing whatever we could.

We did archery of course but we also read together, skated together on the frozen lake and my favorite time spent with him was curled up in front of the raging fireplace wrapped up in a million blankets.

I had a wonderful time with the Beast and he's not a bad guy once you get to know him. 

Last night when we were sitting in front of the fireplace like we have done millions of times, the Beast asked to take me out on something like a date, not going outside of course but dancing in the big ballroom they have.

I said yes of course but when I got back to my room I panicked! I've never been to a ball before let alone danced!

My closet who I later found out name is Gilda saw my concern and gave me a makeshift dance lesson. She taught me way past my bedtime and I didn't seem to get any better but I was very grateful.

It was the night of the date and I was freaking out man!

I was pacing back and forward in my room running my hands stressfully through my hair with Gilda and Mrs. Potts watching me.

"Now dear there is no need to be so worried, I bet you will do wonderfully" Gilda tried to convince me with a proud smile but it didn't help.

"But I don't even have a dress! what am I going to rock up in, my underwear! oh god, this is going to be a disaster!" I cried out flopping onto my bed.

"Oh dear calm down" Mrs. Potts chuckled at my dramatic performance.

"Yeah, and I have just the dress!" Gilda rummaged through her stuff before pulling out a dress that screamed me.

"Oh wow, this is beautiful' i marveled over it, not get over how soft it was.

Having calmed down I let Mrs. Potts and Gilda fuss over me and get me ready with this being the result.

(I made this on a website called shoplook which is a website which is like the late great Polyvore, it's really good so if you want to make your clothes for you stories then go on there)

They then pushed me out of the doors and slammed it shut behind me as to not let me get the chance to come back.

I walked through the halls of the place looking at all the paintings until I got to the entrance of the ballroom.

I went through the entrance and walked down the stairs holding onto my dress with one hand as not to trip.

There were two entrances to the ballroom which had stairs leading down that connected then faced the ballroom.