Chapter 2

After Fang left, a lot of questions were asked.

"Commander, what is wrong with Fang these days?"

"Why is he so cold and distant to us?"

"Have we done something to my disciple of justice?"

"What really happened in Fang's solo mission?"

"Hey, comrades!" Koko Ci nervously said. "Chill for a minute—"

"Commander, where's my sandwich?"

"Shut it, Gopal!" The commander scolded. "Do I look like a waiter to you?!"

Then he took a deep breath. "I'll entertain your questions, but please one at a time. We are soldiers, not some busy customers pushing each other for the same menu!"

A minute later, Ying raised her hand. "Commander, what really happened in Fang's solo mission?"

The others nodded and faced their commander, all hoping for any specific answer.

Koko Ci and Tarung looked at each other, then looked back at the impatient humans.

"We'll tell you," the admiral said. "But not enough."

"What?" Ochobot exclaimed. "But why?"

"Don't we deserve to know the truth, admiral." Boboiboy chimed in.

"That's the problem," Koko Ci explained. "We only know half of the truth."

four months ago...

"Good news, Fang." Commander Koko Ci announced. " You are going to another solo mission."

Fang joyfully punched the air."Yes!! Finally..."

"Wow, that's awesome," Boboiboy congratulated.

"You're just jealous, aren't you?" Fang chuckled as he pushed back his glasses.

"I'm not!"

"Yes too."

"I'm not!"

"Yes too."

"I'm—"

"Okay, okay," Yaya interrupted as she broke the two boys apart. "That's enough for today. Will you ever stop doing that everyday?"

"Sorry," they both muttered.

"So, where's your mission going to take?" Ying asked Fang.

Fang just shrugged. "I don't know. Only my brother knows, and he will only tell me face to face."

"Whoo, scary captain," Gopal complimented.

"Fang," Ochobot called. "Captain Kaizo is expecting you T minus 30 minutes."

"Gahhh!! I haven't even packed yet." Fang realized, then quickly looked at Ying. "Ying, could you—"

"On it!" Ying said as she grabbed Fang's hand and quickly zipped towards his quarters.

"Waaaahhhh!!..." Fang's screams echoed the hallway.

Boboiboy chuckled. "Awesome."

**#*#*#*#*#****#*#*#*****#*#*#***