Chapter 5

After the mission (cuz I'm excited for the best part :P ) ... ... ...

"Ugh!" Fang grunted while holding his bloody nose. "That was one hell of a punch."

"Too bad you're not immortal," Lahap joked, licking his acidic fingers in a sloppy way.

"Shut up, Lahap! At least my strategy went smoothly as planned."

Captain Kaizo face palmed himself and glanced back at their captive, Jiao Cho.

The mission was done. All of the underground aliens were already beaten up and chained outside. Kiki Ta was once again captured, credits to the heartless Fang who almost killed her because of punching him on the face. The rebel captain had to hold his brother still while Lahap tied up KikiTa and the other suspects.

At present they are now interrogating with Jiao Cho, owner of Volcania's underground organization. A devilish red imp with pointy ears, slanted eyes, little nostrils, and a very bad breath. His round tummy stuck out from his tattered brown vest and, surprisingly, his large black shorts didn't slid off down his thin bare legs. He's a former prison guard, but he won't be doing evil punches on them cuz he's chained tightly on a chair.

Credits to Pang again, Kaizo thought.

"Anyways," Fang continued. "Let's just take his bloody soul away. He's more suitable when his skin's perfectly shredded—"

"Fang..."

"Leaving his fleshy red fats sticking out, ready to be fried—"

"Fang, that's enough!"

"Oh, and don't forget the honey for the glazing. Only change that into aloe vera extract—"

"Fang!!!"

"They're so itchy when someone palms it on their skinny sh*—"

Activating his sword, Kaizo furiously slashed near Fang's position and (at the same time) it sent a big red flashing arc. The nearby walls crumbled into pieces, but his brother didn't moved nor flinched at this attack.

"I said, enough..."  Kaizo's sternly scolded, this time he made sure to coat his words with venom.

Fang simply rolled his eyes and began to conjure swirls of shadow on his fingertips.

Instead of the target trembling with fear, it was Jiao Cho screaming for release.

"P-please don't h-hurt me..." he whimpered. "Ji-Jiao will tell you... something!"

"You mean, everything," Fang corrected.

Jiao gulped.

Kaizo sighed, then he returned his baton in place. "Tell me what are your interrogations with GenZai?"

"Ahhh..."Jiao replied. "Jiao's latest client? He was a damn alien to please. Strengthen the deal, and everything goes well. He orders a lot of amo tech, info about other underground clubs, and some blueprints of peaceful organizations. B-But you know, the first thing he ordered was a little Swiss Army knife, which is a bad choice for a strong guy. It's only upgraded with intense laser, screw driver, 5 different blades, compass, and an injection with anesthesia inside."