Dummy

"Come on! You must like someone!" Toga pouted . "Damn it, you idiot. I hate everyone and everything. Stop being so annoying before I rip those cat eyes out of yoursockets." Tomura mumbled harshly as he clawed his white, pale skin. Every since Toga layed eyes on that broccoli boy, she has been obsessed with crushes. So she has been asking the whole entire league if they have any interests. She first asked Dabi and Tomura.

"There has to be someone!" Toga stomped her foot angrily. Dabi yawned as if this arguement has been going on for hours. Tomura was about to snap Toga out of existence in just a few seconds. "If more word come see out of that mother fu-" "Watch your profanity." Dabi interrupted, smirking. Tomura slowly turned his head towards Dabi. Staring him dead in the eye, he shouted. "WHAT THE FUCK IS UP DABI?! WHAT THE FUCK, DUDE?! STEP THE FUCK UP!!"

Toga laughed loudly. Tomura walked away, although there wasn't anywhere to go but outside. Which he still had to stay close by the base without being caught. He slammed the door shut then light a cigarette. Of course, he lifted his father's hand off his face a little. He just sometimes wish he never even was in this league. Being related to a hero was even worse. "Why.. why do I just explode over the littlest things. I hate the whole wide world. But of course I'm the one who has to straighten it out." (Straightening it out is what you really want, Tomura? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Hey crazy number one, I didn't mean to make you so 'upset'." Tomura looked up to see a man with scars covering most of his body near towards him. "Hey, Black - haired jacckass." Dabi sighed. "I'm flattered by the sweet nicknames your giving me. But I came out here to tell you that I'm.. sorry. I hate saying it, but I guess I kinda hate it when I see your short little self get-"

"I'm not that short." Tomura raised himself up more to see he's nit even reaching Dabi's shoulder. "Well, I'm sorry. Just be cautious the next time I tell a joke. Okay? I'll make it up to you." "Bitch I hope the fuck you do." Dabi laughed at his response. "I'll get you..uh... some ramen, okay? How about that?" "How are we supposed to be that when we can get caught?" "I have my ways." Dabi smirked.

Suddenly, Dabi's expression changed. "Wait..who said that we were both going? Did you suppose that we were going on a date?" Tomura shrieked and shook his head wildly. "No!! Stupid!!! I just..thought! Uh! Nevermind!" Tomura fast palmed.

*Transition*

Dabi was pretending to be asleep about a few minutes after their little conversation. It was about nighttime. Tomura was just sitting by him, deep in thought. Dabi's Head perked up. "I was sleeping waiting until you made me a sandwich." Tomura looked up at him, narrowing his eyes. "Go back to sleep..and starve.

*Ending of Chapter one"