Rainy Day

Tomura was soaked from all the rain. The streets were so empty and quiet, not filled with a single soul besides Tomura. The rain fell hard on the ground as his footsteps was carried off by echos. His hands were deep in his pockets, unable to be seen. His hood covered his head, but you could still see his minty, soft hair flow with the wind.

 Suddenly, he ended up stopping at a graveyard.

He tilted his head in the direction where the graveyard was. Then, he went ahead inside. Roses bloomed as lavenders swayed along in the wind with them. He walked towards the graves in the back, which they were covered by moss. The trees shielded those graves from the heavy rain. As he kneeled down, he read the names. He knew exactly who was buryed under the ground he set foot on. Actually, he knew all the people in the back row.

It was his family.

Mother, Father, and Sister. Perfectly alined. There were two spots left right next to sister. He knew that when he died, he would be buryed next to her. But who would be buryed next to me?  He always wondered. A familiar voice whispered something he never thought he would hear. 

"Maybe it'll be me."

Tomura turned around as fast as he could. Right in front of him, stood a tall man. "Dabi?" Tomura whispered. "I don't wanna be buryed next to my family. Especially with my Dad. Yikes." (Dabi and Todoroki theory intensifies.) Tomura opened his mouth to say something. But then Dabi silenced him. 

"It wasn't your fault that you..'killed' your family. It was an accident. But my family was never perfect. My Dad did many bad things for his pleasure. But you didn't mean to..and you shouldn't stab yourself with so much guilt." Dabi sighed after he made his little speech. Tomura nodded slightly, but then hugged him in return.

"They should've left me on that street corner where I was standing.." He buryed his face more in to Dabi's chest. "But they didn't." Dabi said, petting Tomura's hair as if he were a puppy. "Now look, he got me all wet. At least I have an umbrella. We should go back to headquarters." Tomura let go of Dabi. As the umbrella covered themselves from the rain, Tomura held Dabi's hand.

And they walked back to headquarters together.

*End of Chapter three.*

—————————————————————————————————

Okay so just a quick note.

This Chapter was inspired by 'Six Feet Under' by Billie Eilish. I put the song out on top if you would like to read this chapter with the song. I think it would fit along, ya know? But you don't have to.

Goodbye losers. 👌🏽💕🌼