Wedding

This is the final part, hooray author - kun!
——————————————————————

This is the final part, hooray author - kun!——————————————————————

They set up the wedding in a Valley of sunflowers. They couldn't risk the chance of a hero interrupting the whole thing. Dabi was wearing a black suit, waiting for his bride. Everyone was excited, and then, the music played.

Tomura showed up in a white suit with a light blue tie. He slowly walked to Dabi, he was happier than ever. "Ahem.." Twice turned all the attention towards him "Wait.. Ari, where's the..? Oh! The scripts right here. Thank you." He began to read out loud, enough for everyone to hear him.

"Dabi, will you take Tomura as your life long companion, to stay by his side, show him love, and support him throughout the time?" Dabi nodded "Yes, I will." Twice turned to the shorter male, and spoke once again. "Tomura, will you love, take care of him, be there for him, and treat him well?" Tomura smiled "Definitely."

Toga came out with the rings, putting them on each's fingers. "Alright, you may now k-" Before he could finish saying anything, they were already kissing, passionately and deeply. He sighed "Welp, you're already kissing each other. So...Congratulations!"

Everyone cheered, knowing well that a bright future was ahead of them.

FIN.