Fleid

It was a lovely evening to go and run around in a fluid filled with Iris, Roses and Lavenders. Pedals fluttered in the wind. "I thought I could take you here, just to relax and enjoy the windy breeze." Dabi sighed as he finished talking. "This is a pretty scenery, but why here? Won't someone catch us?" The little blue headed boy looked up at the taller male.

"I suppose so, but this area isn't really explored by many people." Dabi shrugged and looked down at Tomura. Ruffling his hair, he said, "I know a good place where we could go." Dabi gestured for the other male to follow.

As they ran through flowers, making them sway with beauty, they finally reached their destination. A tree with a glittering pond was right in front of them. Vines and mushrooms grew alongside the tree. Dabi took a seat right under the very..unique like.. tree.

"Aren't you gonna sit down?" He asked the shorter male. "There May be snakes, but we ran for a while so yolo." Tomura sat down close to Dabi. He could feel his body heat radiate off of him. He rested his head on the hue shoulder and he pointed to the cloud. "Doesn't that look like a knife to you?" He looked up at the black - haired boy. Curiosity in his eyes. "You can imagine it as whatever, shortie." He smirked.

Tomura wondered why he was so calm. It wasn't like Dabi to be like this. His electric blue eyes meeted his ocean blue eyes. They locked that gaze for a long time. Birds chipping, leafs falling, The sun going down, the stars coming out. Got some reason, it was comfortable.

A leaf fell on Tomura's blue moon hairZ. "Ack! A leaf! A leaf!" Dabi took it out of his hair and pointed at the sky. "The stars are bright tonight. It's quite enjoyable to watch the sunset as more and more stars appear." He hugged Tomura.

He closed his eyes. "Hey.. Dabi.. you aren't so bad then I thought." They both felt tired, as they closed their eyes. "You're way so cute, Tomura." And they concluded 'fleid'.