Deal

- Months Later -

Dabi had a lot on his mind after the last few months. He realized how much he loved Tomura. He thought about doing something special for him. Maybe..

"Dabiiii~!" Toga called out. Dabi turned around. "What's up, crazy?" He narrowed his eyes. She skipped towards him "Not only I can turn in to other people, I can read minds! And, I can tell your mind is clouded with thoughts!" She joked. Dabi rolled his eyes "Listen, you've been annoying Tomura and Me for the last few months, please stop or else you're really gonna get burned."

Toga laughed more. "Man, didn't know you were so serious about this relationship!" She giggled. Dabi turned back around, but Toga tugged at his sleeve. "You know, I can help you with this stuff. I've been through crushes and all that. You can count on me!" She winked. Dabi shook her hand off his sleeve and refused. "No thanks, psycho." He walked away faster.

"Wait!! I'll stop annoying you if I can help you!!" Dabi sighed. "Haha, no way that's gonna happen." Toga stomped her foot, mad. "Look! I know I may seem.. I mean, I am crazy. But I can totally help. I have loads of advice and I will annoy you less often. I promise this will help..please~?" She pouted and ran up closer to him.

He looked really frustrated, as if he was about to punch someone in the face. He slowly turned toward her, putting his hand on his (own) waist. "Alright, but you better be more serious about this." Toga nodded and they shook hands. Suddenly, she welped and took her hand back. "Ow!! You burned my hand, uncool!" Dabi smirked and said "So it's a deal?" Toga narrowed her eyes, still holding up her burnt hand.

"Alright..it's a deal."