00

START

START

. . .

i was birthed by sex and my heart by lust. they say my eyes cames from heaven while my soul was gifted by earth. my hands only know sin while my mouth whispers prayers. to dance with the flames or be the bearer?

i'm quite sure their words have been lost on me just like my mind holds no bounds. death wants to knock at my door but the grim reaper is nowhere to be found.
those who come close know it's hard to walk away.

i'm no vixen but i can assure you i'm no angel either. hades knows my name as does the sky. pretty little lips tell pretty little lies.

where the dance floor is a wildfire and the streets are a maze, i wish to find peace in a lost man's rage. though for the ones who do not seek they'll surely never find the one i truly wish to call mine. 

to treat a gem like it's a stone is a crime.

to see through someone else's eyes is to truly be insane.

and to cast another victim is vile or so they say.

we're just looking for a change of scenery. we're just searching for something new. nothing wrong with tasting ecstasy before the sun's long gone. even still i know this is just the beginning so i'll leave you with this.

if they asked you what color your channel is would you tell them it's orange? 

. . .

If asked would you change the channel?