05

NOT JUST MONEY
. . . 

the boxes taehyung struggles to carry feel like his burdens. it's not the weight that pulling him down but rather trying to stay balanced as he walks the busy streets.

he ignores the looks of most of them his mind far beyond the footsteps in front of him. he was aware that the two would come to an end but now taehyung is unsure of what to do with himself.
money isn't what lured him into jin but it surely wasn't love either. the sex was okay though taehyung had to admit that it wasn't mind-numbingly good. he had only experienced that once with someone whose name he never got and a face he can't remember.

those were much darker times. now, taehyung finds himself back in his empty apartment feeling much larger than when he first left. he has half the mind to go back to the bar but against his better judgement, he decides not to.

he won't be temptation's victim tonight. so instead he turns his attention towards his himself. a child birthed by the world who lips spout pretty little lies with eyes that can only see the truth.

hard to be a deity that only seemed destined for destruction. though one thing the fates could not account for was his coping mechanism. thrills came in many ways, forms, and shapes. taehyung wasn't dependent on the energy of others. he didn't need a child of aphrodite to teach him the ways of pleasure.

somewhere in the back of his mind taehyung is reminded of a time when bliss existed on the tips of fingers. he's reminded of an entity who taught him that ecstasy didn't always come in a little pill.
ecstasy like heaven was a place on earth and he'd be damned if he didn't take himself there.

. . .

in hindsight, taehyung knows he had other options besides this one but he can't remember the last time he'd been touched properly. and what better way to get over someone than by giving yourself undeniably pleasure.

egyptian cotton sheets caress his skin softly, his skin still a bit wet from his previous shower. off in the distance, he can hear miguel playing and every muscle in his body begins to relax. starting from his collarbone he traces the dragon tattoo across his chest lightly grazing his nipples in the process.

he circles the left nipple while his right-hand travels lower. impatience courses through his veins so he doesn't bother hesitating to wrap his hand around himself. the sensation leaves him gasping. his body temperature is beginning to rise as his hand speeds up.

and as he tries to lose himself his mind begins to wander back to that time...

calloused hands rub down the sides of taehyung's thighs and on instinct, he tries to close them. the stranger above him chuckles as they effortlessly spread him wide leaving nothing unseen. their touch is gentle but the weight behind their hands is controlled.

speaking of their hands, everything about them seems to majestic. taehyung wasn't one for many kinks but he thinks for this person alone their hands might be one for him. oh, and his fucking tongue is absolutely ravishing.

the way he seems intent on licking and biting the insides of taehyung's thighs is enough to drive anyone wild. piece by piece he's being taken apart. deft fingers wrap themselves around his cock the thumb rubbing the precum that's collected on the slit and if taehyung didn't know any better he'd say hades himself had paid him a visit.

though the handjob wasn't enough because he's now being engulfed in a heat so warm it spreads throughout his entire body. not many people are able to take him very far but this stranger was taking him all the way to hilt. 

galaxies had begun to explode behind taehyung's eyelids as constellations broke out on his skin like fireworks. and just when he thought it couldn't better there was a finger circling his rim slick with lube.

"more. please give me more."

what went from one finger quickly turned into two and by god, taehyung was amazed he could take three. for someone being on the receiving end for the first time, the pleasure was painstakingly good.

it was mind-blowing even.

and just when taehyung thinks hades couldn't get any better at what he's doing he goes a touches a spot taehyung never knew existed. it's almost too much to bear. so many sensations happening at once that taehyung briefly thinks he blacks out at that moment.

he simply opens his eyes to have the most intense orgasm he's experienced thus far. body trembling in waves and moans sounding distant to his own ears. an out of body experience is what he'd like to call it but it's far more than that.

that day taehyung found out life was not just about the money. there was so much more.

taehyung comes with a muffled groan his body drenched in sweat and his fingers in lube. he doesn't remember when his position changed to having his face shoved in his pillows and his ass high in the air but it doesn't matter.

the channels of his mind are buzzing just like his skin and the only thing he can taste is the color orange.

Fuck.

. . . 

i apologize for that turning into a porn chapter? the song was only a skit and so i ended up listening to 'the girl with the tattoo' slowed and um yeah. 

tell me what you think cause idk if y'all like this weird plot.