03

*it's been so long im sorry but y'all better be listening to this song*

SIERRA LEONE

the next time taehyung is wholly conscious he finds himself in the back of the class surrounded by children of athena his mind trying hard to recall the moments of last night.

nothing, in particular, seems to stand out so that means taehyung didn't get someone pregnant by chance or fuck someone else's boyfriend.
speaking of boyfriends he was quite sure he no longer had one much less anyone to go home to.

he really loved jin. he really did. sighing deeply he tries to focus on the lecture before him. he'd already written the essay that was due next week so this was just a pastime for him. cinematic theories were cool and all but taehyung couldn't be bothered today.

exhaling another deep sigh taehyung scanned the room of people he didn't really recognize. he always sat in the back and avoided group projects like his life depended on it.
taehyung wasn't actually all that social despite his cravings for parties.

the man had priorities and socializing just didn't happen to one of them. it was quite ironic really how someone who looked so wild as if morals and values were lost on him managed to keep a 4.0 gpa.

not all of hades children dwelled within the night. some believed in thriving beyond the thrills, beyond the excitement, beyond the edge of life. it wasn't long before the professor ended his lecture and the class was dismissed.

he was halfway out the door when he felt someone tug on his backpack.

"what the fu-"

"woah, i mean no harm man! just don't punch me please."

taehyung turned around to face a guy much shorter than him. his hair was pitch black and he wore ripped jeans with a white short-sleeved collared shirt leaving the first two buttons unbuttoned.

"don't worry i wasn't planning on it.'

and with that taehyung begins to walk off eager to head to the library for a quick nap. he didn't have a headache but he had been feeling dizzy since he woke up.

"wait! are you okay?"

"what makes you ask?"

"well with the number of times you sighed in class it seemed like you had a lot going on."

taehyung resists the urge to roll his eyes not even knowing the name of the guy before him.

"i'm sorry but who are you?"

"Jimin? we've been sitting next to each other since class started?"

taehyung can't really recall the name. it hardly ever paid attention to role call much less to anything else really.