04

SWEET LIFE

SWEET LIFE

. . .

if the moon goddess were to have a son taehyung is sure he'd look just like the man before him. skin so pale it resembles porcelain with lips so pink it'd be criminal to not adore them. his hair so dark you didn't know where his roots began and where they ended.

and oh, his eyes were so feline-like taehyung was sure he saw the world in a kaleidoscope of color. the brown of his eyes was like ink, so deep that taehyung knew if he got to close he just might drown in them.
the sad thing about it was part of him wanted to. 

"were you interested in having a drink?"

That voice again. Like coffee on acid.

"yeah, i'll take whatever you suggest. i'm not really much of a drinker."

the moon goddesses' son or more like the bartender just nods before turning around to prepare taehyung's drink. his hands are big, fingers long and elegant to which causes ungodly images to flash before taehyung's eyes.

this stranger was doing some wicked things to him and they'd only exchanged a few words. was fate out to play a game with him?

"you know i'm glad you didn't fall while sleeping in that windowsill. that was my first time seeing someone so high with incredible balance."

the bartender's words catch taehyung off guard and for a moment he's unsure of what to say. he hadn't expected the other to even bring up their encounter from the other day much less recognize him.
taehyung only recognized the other by his voice so maybe it was the same for him.

"i'm really sorry about that. i didn't really realize the amount of trouble that probably caused you."

the response taehyung receives is merely a shrug before he's being handed a drink. without even asking he takes the glass of orange liquid and gives it a sip. the flavor is real sweet on his tongue with hardly a hint of the alcohol that's supposed to be there.

"t-that's really good. what is this?"

the bartender flashes him a small smile. " 'm not telling you. it's a secret."

taehyung raises an eyebrow intrigued by the man's words.

"is this your way of making sure i come back?"

again the bartender shrugs. he seems to radiate nothing but nonchalance as expected from a moonchild.

" i don't need to. people of your caliber thrive off of a place like this. it's hard to find a space that can quell your reckless energy."