One

1
Falling

×-×
Aphmau

"Aaron! I leaving to pick the boys from school!" I call, opening the door.

"Okay! Stay safe!" He calls back.

"I will!"

And with that, I walk out the door and get into the car, and drive to the school.

×-×

Phoenix Drop High is the only school in our town, which ironically is called Phoenix Drop.

I park the car, and get out, and not even seconds later I get tackled by a pair of boys, one of which is wailing.

"Mama! Arnoux was making fun of me again!" Ameri Kelly Lycan, my son with black hair, ears, and tail, and the same tanned skin as his father and my eyes, tackles me in a wailing hug.

"Arnoux! You know better!" I scold my other son, Ameri's twin, who has the same hair and fur, but his father's coal coloured eyes and my mocha coloured skin. "Apologize to your brother."

"I'm sorry..." Arnoux mumbles. I sigh.

"Come on you two, Kaiya and Taiya are coming over tonight for dinner." I say.

"Really?!" Ameri cheers.

"Yes!" Arnoux cheers as well.

"Hey! Ameri! Arnoux!" We all look over. A Meif'wa girl, with black hair and fur, and gold eyes is waving at the boys.

"Bye Lisa!" Ameri waves.

"See ya!" Arnoux calls.

I laugh a bit, "Tell your parents I sad hi!" I call over.

"Okay Mrs Lycan!" She calls.

"You to, Taila!" I call to the green eyed and blue haired girl, who was walking to the schools volleyball court.

"I will!" She calls, waving.

"Now let's go." I say, climbing into the car with the boys, and starting to drive.

In case you are confused, Liss is Kawaii~chan and Zane's daughter, and two years younger then Ameri and Arnoux. She has a twin. Taila is Katelyn and Travis's daughter, only a year younger then the boys, and older to sister to Karson, who isn't in high school yet.

When we arrive back home, I surprised to see that Kaiya is already here.

"Kaiya?" I ask.

"Sis!" Ameri squeals, and runs over, jumping on her.

"Hi Kaiya!" Arnoux waves.

"Heh, long time no see you two." Kaiya laughs and ruffles their hair. I smile.

"Good to see you again." I hug her.

"You to mom." She hugs back.

"What about me?" Aaron pops out of the kitchen.

"No, not you." She replies, her change in demeanor telling us it's Taiya.

"Hey!" Aaron pouts, and I burst out laughing. He looks absolutely ridiculous when he pouts.