Five

5
Attacked (Part 1)

×-×
Shoto

"Midoriya, why did you ask us to come with you again?" Iida asks, as we approach the apartment where the Lycan's and their friends are staying.

"Promise you won't laugh?" Midoriya asks.

"Promise." I say.

"I'm... kind of scared to go alone..." he admits.

"What? Why?" Iida questions.

"The twins kind of scare me..." he mumbles.

"We're here." I say, stopping in front of the door.

Midoriya knocks nervously on the door.

Moments later, it opens. I recognize the girl who was always at the training activities, keeping an eye on Ameri and Arnoux. Kaiya I believe her name is.

"Midoriya? Iida? Todoroki?" She asks, "Geez, is this like, a Class 1-A gathering?"

"What do you mean?" Midoriya asks.

"You'll see. Come on in." She sighs, letting us inside.

"GIVE ME BACK THAT DONUT SHITTY HAIR!"

"I GRABBED IT FIRST BAKUBRO!"

"NO SWEARING INSIDE BAKUGO!"

"EVERYONE QUIET DOWN!"

"MINETA GET AWAY FROM AUNTY KATELYN!"

"B-BUT!"

This place is absolute chaos.

Apparently the entire class had the same idea.

"It all started with Aizawa coming to talk to Mom and Dad." Kaiya sighs, "Then Uraraka, Asui, Mina, Yaoyorozu, and Jiro came by, followed by Kaminari and Mineta, and then Kirishima who dragged Bakugo over, then... well you get the idea..."

"DEKU!" Bakugo yells suddenly, before storming towards us. Midoriya squeaks.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU DAMN NERD?!" He grabs Midoriya and pins him to the wall with his shirt.

"BAKUGO! PUT MIDORIYA DOWN THIS INSTANT!" Iida starts yelling, making those hand gestures nobody understands.

I sigh, and grab Bakugo's arms.

"Let go of him." I say.

"STAY OUT OF THIS GLASSES AND ICYHOT!" Bakugo yells.

"K-Kacchan! I just wanted to visit I swear I wasn't following you or anytHING!" Midoriya squeals as mini explosions start lighting up in Bakugo's hand.

The chaos continues, before someone loses it.

"THAT'S IT!" A blue haired woman shouts over the noise, "EVERYONE OUTSIDE! YOU ARE BEING TOO LOUD, AND DISTURBING EVERYONE!"