9

Nine
Home?

÷÷÷

Kim

Ever since the Lycans and the others went missing, things here have been chaotic.

The werewolf pack is in absolute chaos, because nobody knows what to do without Aaron and Aphmau. Melissa is barely able to keep them under control, and their always arguing.

Garroth and Laurence are worried sick, along with the rest of the Ro'meaves, the Ashida's, and Aaron, Aphmau, and Katelyn's families, and Jackson, Kaiya's boyfriend, according to his parents, has barely interacted with anyone unless necessary ever since the disappearance.

And to top it all off, I have to take care if Michael.

"HEY! WHATEVER-YOUR-NAME-IS, WHERE'S MY CANDY?!"

It's been 3 days with this brat and I'm already tired of him. I5 doesn't help that he murdered Emmalynn, who at the time felt like a part of me. 

I've moved on, but I still miss her. Michael doesn't help.

"I told you, no candy until after dinner!" I yelled back, my eye twitching, "And my name is Kim!"

"Whatever Limb, I want CANDY!" He yelled, strutting into the kitchen where I was as if he owned the place. I suppressed a groan and turned to him.

"Look Michael, I don't care if your 6 year old now or not, until we find Aphmau and Aaron, your living in my house, under my rules," I said, leaning over him with my hands on my hips, "I told you, no candy until after dinner, which is almost ready. I'm sure you can wait ten minutes, and as much as I love Aphmau and Aaron both, I'm also not as lenient as they are. And for the last time my name is Kim, K. I. M."

"You don't scare me Him!" He retorted, in a high pitched squeaky voice.

"No, Kim." I corrected.

"Dim?" He asked, tilting his head.

"No! Kim!" I exclaimed.

"Sim!" He replied.

I groaned, and shook my head.

"Whatever, go back to your game. Dinner is almost ready." I stood back up straight, and went to the stove where I was making grilled cheese.

Michael rolled his eyes, and ran over to the cookie jar.

"Hey! I said no!" I exclaimed, running over. He ignored me and climbed onto the counter, then up onto the cupboard towards the cookie jar.

Halfway up the cupboard, he lost his balance and fell.

I panicked, but before I could react, he started floating, and landed gently on the ground.

I stared at him.

"Hmph. Stupid balance..." he grumbles, dusting himself off.

"Y-y-you..." I trailed off.

"I?" He glared at me.