Three

3
Class 1-A

×-×
Ameri

"Uh... M-Midoriya?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Um... w-what's the rest of your class like?" I question.

"Why? Ya scared?!" Bakugo demands.

"N-no!" I defend quickly.

"Relax, Ameri," Arnoux shoves his hands in his pockets and smiles at me, "they can't hurt you if I'm here!"

"Much of training is either solo, or paired randomly." Todoroki says, "It's unlikely you'll be paired together."

"I meant outside of your hero training or whatever," Arnoux replies, "I'm not worried about Ameri getting hurt when he's prepared."

"Scaredy cat..." Bakugo grumbles at me. I flush and avoid looking at anyone.

"Well, everyone in our class is really nice!" Midoriya assures me, "I'm sure they'll be happy to meet you."

Of course... it was the opposite.

When we walked into the classroom, they took one look at me and Arnoux, and half of them ran to the corner while the other half activated their magic, or quirks I guess, and got into fighting positions.

"Whoa!" Midoriya exclaims, waving his hands.

"Midoriya, Bakugo, Todoroki, what are those strangers doing here?" A boy, with dark blue hair and glasses, asks.

"They are temporarily joining the class until the teachers find a way to get them home." Todoroki says flatly, before walking to his desk.

"What?! But, what if they work for the villians?!" A boy with spiky red hair demands.

"Tch, even if they were they wouldn't be much of a threat." Bakugo retorts, walking over to his desk too, "They're both weaklings."

"Hey!" Arnoux's tail and ears stick up straight as he glares at Bakugo. Mine flatten in fear as they stare at us.

"Guys!" A girl with pink hair and skin, and two bug-like antennae/horns, pushes to the front, smiling brightly, "Mr Aizawa let them join the class, so they must be nice! And strong!"

"Not quite." I look behind me. Mr Aizawa enters the class, "Yes these two boys are joining the class, not because of how strong or nice they are. I'm going to keep an eye on them until we get them back to where they came from. I expect you both to behave yourselves, and the rest of you to treat them like you would your other classmates."

And with that, he pointed to two empty desks in the back.

"You both can sit there. Now, for the lesson... today we're sparring. Solo. Suit up and meet in the field. Since Ameri and Arnoux don't have suits, just follow the others to the field." He says, before exiting.

I gulp.

So we're just here... so he can make sure we aren't a threat...

"You heard him! Come on everyone!" The spiky redhead says, standing up.

So, Arnoux and I follow them.

×-×
Arnoux

On the way out, everyone introduced themselves.